14·♡·Class 1A react to Bakusquad

Requested by Bakubottom_Lover.
Includes a little Serobaku and the Bakusquad having fun

"Hello again" Sumi calls out to the class.

The class take their seats, turning their attention towards Sumi.

"The Bakusquad will not be joining us today" Sumi informs.

"What will we react to this time?" Uraraka asks.

"You will react to my favorite squad"

--------

Katsuki giggles as Denki trips.

"Ouch" Denki laughs on the floor, the squad look at the eletric blonde.

"You good bro" Sero laughs going to help him up.

"I'm fine lol" Denki mutters

"We have to stop getting high" Kiri utters laying his head down.

"No, I feel so relaxed" Katsuki groans

"I agree with Bakugou" Sero sighs

Mina is sleep, laying on Jirou who's on her phone.

------

"This is not ok" Iida exclaims doing his hand thing.

"Not now" Todoroki sighs

"How could I not notice?!" Deku exclaims.

"Chill" Sumi tells the greenette.

-------

"Jirou the music please" Mina says as she eats.

Jirou turns their playlist on, the group is high again and got hungry, so they went to get something to eat and they're now at the park.

"Katsuki" Sero calls to the blonde on his lap.

"What"

"Can we get on the swings?" Sero asks

"Sure" Katsuki replies

Sero picks him up and head to the swings as Kirishima and Denki go to the slides. Sitting on the swing with Katsuki, sitting on his lap face to face.

"This isn't what I thought you meant" Katsuki groans as Sero chuckles at the blonde.

"Are they together?!" Deku shouts as Todoroki looks at the greenette for being so loud.

"Calm down and maybe I don't know" Sumi answers the greenette.

The screen shows the Bakusquad running.

Katsuki and Sero hand in hand, same with Kirishima and Denki, Mina in the front recording them running, and Jirou was along side Mina. They yelled lyrics to songs, running fast as they could.

The screen then shows the group of friends at a party.

The pink-haired alien and the electrical blonde were bouncing off the walls, dancing here and there. The crimson-eyed blonde was caught in a dance circle, while the red and black-haired boys cheered him on along with everyone else. Jirou was basically the dj of the party since she took over.

"This is very irresponsible" Tenya says as he continue to do the hand chop thing.

-------

The screen shows Mina recording a certain blonde.

"That poor room" Denki pouts as the squad continues to watch Katsuki in a rage room.

"Yes Bakubabe, show that room who's boss!" Mina yells as Katsuki fucks the rage room up.

------

"Let's paint" Denki suggests

"Where?" The red head asks

"The wall duh" the eletric blonde rolls his eyes pulling spray paint out of his bag.

"I guess" Katsuki grunts taking a spray can as Sero grabs one as well.

"I'm in" Mina says getting a spray can and her phone.

"Alright I'll join" Kirishima utters.

Jirou agrees and they begin.

------

"As class rep. We have to tell Mr. Aizawa." Iida speaks as Deku and Todoroki look at him funny.

"Can you not, Kero" Tsu speaks as Deku agrees.

"You attempted murder, you don't get to talk." Todoroki voiced as he gave Iida a look.

------

The video starts and shows Katsuki in a black chair.

"What piercing would you like?" The guy asks.

"I would like my Cartilage"

----

"That's super manly" Kiri tells Katsuki for the fifth time.

"Mmh now go get yours, everyone has gone" Katsuki finishes.

------

"We look so good!" Mina yells as the squad looks in the mirror together as they agreed.

"Picture?" Sero asks them.

---------

"I honestly didn't expect this" Momo speaks up breaking the silence as the class agreed.

"The Bakusquad doesn't know that you reacted to them so yeah. Goodbye" Sumi says teleporting the class back to the common room.

Deku and Todoroki walks up to the Bakusquad, calling to them.

"So do you guys know what to do when you're stressed" Deku asks to the now frozen squad.

"She knows, she knows, and I know she knows, and I know she knows, and deep down she knows, she knows, and I know she knows, and I know she knows"- She knows J

"She knows, she knows, and I know she knows, and I know she knows, and deep down she knows, she knows, and I know she knows, and I know she knows"- She knows J.Cole