8. Dinner

AARON

After everything, what the hell is that girl doing in my house?

Since morning I've been doing every possible thing to make her pay for insulting me last night.

At first, I asked my property dealer to buy the apartment where she lived. Her landlord turned out to be an old lady who is equally sick as her.

My dealer offered her thrice the amount for that building, but she refused saying she will not sell it at any cost as it is rented by a girl whose is equivalent to her daughter.

Typical caring old woman from classics!

At last, we contacted that woman's son, and as predicted the greedy bastard emotionally blackmailed her mother into selling it.

I gave her time until 8 to collect her things, for some fun, although I knew she'll be roofless by night. At the same time, despite today being Saturday, I called her for work to keep her occupied. I also made sure that she could not make it to there before time.

Everything went perfect, and at the end here I'm standing to find her in the comfort of my own house? That turned out to be totally opposite of what I wanted. Rachael has developed a habit of spoiling my plans.

I could've thrown her things out of the apartment, but I wasn't able to. Although I hate her, but the old feelings in my heart don't let me do half of the worst things I imagine to do to her.

It is either hate or love... but yet the hate and old love constantly fight in me, and I want the hate to win. She means nothing to me now. She is the worst a woman can be.

I'm disgusted at myself for falling soft and weak. I need to ruin her before she destroys me again. She deserves hate. Intense hate... that's all.

I HATE HER!

Today is just as worst as a day could be. First my favourite car was found punctured, I don't know how and I had to wait at the office till 9. Not that I hate it, but today I had to complete reviewing an analytics file I left at home.

And then I reached here only to meet another bad news. Terrible!

Consuming all the hard feelings with a breath, I stepped down to the dining room, to find my mother introducing her to my father.

I walked to them and took the seat next to mom that happened to be the one in front of Scarlett.

"You know Dad, Scarlett is currently working with Aaron for the launch of MR glasses, as the project marketing head.", Rachael said.

"So you are the one who gave a brilliant presentation yesterday. I heard from a board member, that you were excellent.", my father praised her. He's always at a loss of words only when it comes to commending my works.

"Oh, that's so nice of you to say that Mr. Anderson.", Scarlett smiled.

"Rachael told me that some dolt ousted you from your dwelling.", Mom said. Why do I feel offended?

"Um... Yes. I'm so sorry to trouble you all. I'll make some arrangements tomorrow itself.", Scarlett said. Oh, why not leave now, at the current moment itself.

"No dear. I'm not letting you go anywhere, until I'm assured that you've found a safe and pleasant place to live in.", Mom said.

Why is she so emotional?

"If she wants to leave tomorrow, why are you forcing her to stay Mom?", I asked.

"Manners young man!", mom coldly glared me. She is the true boss of our house and the most intimidating person, at least for me.