5̲̅6̲̅

𝑬𝒊𝒅 𝑴𝒖𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔😘😘😘😘

   Dazzline

   "OMG! Roman! Is she okay?!", Mom asked her boyfriend as soon as I stepped out of a ward with some nurses.

  "Yes she is", he replied as I lazily strolled to his office with them. Tara was already in his office.

"Did you do the tests? Everything?", She asked again and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes", he replied.

"The HIV tests?", She asked as soon as we entered his office. I slumped on the couch next to Tara and laid my head on her tighs.

I groaned loud enough for mom to hear and she ignored me. I wonder where she got the crazy idea from that I might have HIV.

"Negative", he replied.

"Pregnancy test?", She asked him and I hissed out of frustration.

  "Mom seriously?!", I snapped.

"Keep shut! If you hadn't gone to your parents house then you wouldn't have been kidnapped. Who knows what those idiots did to you while you were unconscious!", She said and eyed me.

"Negative. Lia, calm down okay? All the tests we conducted shows that she's perfectly fine. So don't worry", he replied her and pecked her forehead.

"Ewww. We're underage here ooo", Tara joked and they laughed.

"C'mon, Tara, you've done worse than this", Roman replied her and looked at me.

"Dazzline, you need rest, what you went through gotten you exhausted and you've gotten really thin. I mean, didn't they give you food?", He asked me with a worried look.

"They did, I refused to eat it", I replied as I got up from the couch, "Roman, do whatever you want with mom, I honestly don't care".

"Dazzline!", Mom blushed and I rolled my eyes.

  "Seriously, I don't care. Just break her heart and I'll have your head. It's a promise" I told him and he laughed nervously, "Tara and I will be heading out now. Byeee".

I walked out of his office, leaving Tara behind and took out my phone.

Me; hey
6;32pm.

Gabe ♥️; Dazzline? Is that you?
                                                   6;33pm.

Yeah. I was released last week, didn't Tara tell you?
6;33pm

Gabe♥️; No! So that's why she has been showing up in school looking very happy. And Nathan is back to his old self.
                                                                 6,; 35pm

Yes, that's why.
6;36pm.

Gabe ♥️; where are you right now?
                                                             6;36pm

In the hospital. I'm currently heading home. It's so boring because I can't accept visitors. God!
6;38pm.

Gabe ♥️; 😂😂🤭
                        6;38pm

Gabe ♥️; I have to go now, Lafyette's gonna have my head if I don't cook for her. I love you, okay?
                            6;40pm

I love you too. My regards to her and your parents.
6;42pm.

I smiled and dropped my home while resting my head on the tinted class of Roman's Lexus jeep.

"With the way you're smiling now, someone will easily know you were talking to Gabriel ooo", Tara said next to me and I grinned.

"Y'know, I accidentally texted Zephan the day you were found and it was left on read", she continued and I turned to her. She was looking at me with sad eyes.

"Well, what do you expect hmm? You treated him unfairly. We lied to him and you think he can forgive you easily? You never even apologized", I replied and sighed.

  "Well if you don't think my Five thousand messages of 'I'm sorry, please forgive me' is an apology then I don't know what is, Dazzline", she replied, more like snapped and looked out of the window.

"Did you ever go to him face to face and tell him that?", I asked and she shook her head. When she looked back at me, there was tears in her eyes .

"No...no..I...I didn't", she replied with cracking voice.

"Then you never really apologized. Go to him tomorrow and tell him you're sorry. Okay? Just tell him that. If he doesn't forgive you then just know you've tried enough for him. Ok?", I said and pulled her into my arms.

"Ok...ok.. I'll.. I'll do that", she replied while soaking my tracksuit with tears.

@𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒐𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕.

𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒐𝒐, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑶𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒉𝒎𝒎?

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒐𝒐. 𝑰𝒚𝒆𝒉?
𝒊𝒕𝒔 @𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒚__𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔.
𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒐𝒐✿

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆,
𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆,
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍.
𝑩𝒖𝒉𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕; 803.