5̲̅7̲̅

* Tara *

"Bye", Tyson said as Dazzline and I got out of his car.

"Bye...wait, you're leaving today right?", I asked.

"Yeah. Since Dazzline's back, I can leave now, besides, I have to go back to school", he replied and looked at Dazzline, "Take care, okay?".

"I will. Thanks", Dazzline replied.

"Bye", I waved to him as he drove away.

"Gosh! Stop it, Tara, you're acting like a child", Dazzline snapped as she dragged me into the school building.

"Am I?", I asked while laughing.

"It's not funny, Tara. You were acting like a child in kindergarten", Dazzline replied with a scowl.

"Iwolomo. Anyways...."

"DAZZLINE! ALLAH! DAZZLINE! IT'S REALLY YOU!", Someone screamed from behind us and we both turned around to see Zahra running towards us.

She jumped on Dazzline as they laughed, "God! I missed you girl!", Zahra exclaimed as soon as they broke their hug.

Dazzline continued laughing as Zahra turned her around, "you're like...soooo thin" she continued, "c'mon, let's go to class. I'm sure Gabriel is waiting to see you and yes! Daihaah, she cries everyday because you're not here and Stella misses you like dieeeee".

  "Calm down, Zee. You didn't even greet Tara", Dazzline pointed out and I smiled at Zahra who grinned.

"Sorry, I was so excited that I didn't see you there. Anyways, Awayu?", She asked and I almost laughed at her pronunciation of how are you?.

"I'm fine", I replied with a smile and Zahra chuckled.

"See as you're glowing..this girl,cut soap for me naaaa!", Zahra joked and I laughed.

"Why is the class so noisy? Where's Stella?", Dazzline asked making me realize we're already in the class.

I looked around and saw Stella sitting on her chair with her head on the desk, "There she is. She's there, sleeping on her desk".

"Ok, as much as I want to gist you, I promised Elliot I'll stay with him today, hmm? hope you don't mind?", Zahra asked Dazzline with puppy eyes and I laughed.

  "As much as I want to say no, I also want to talk to Gabe too. By the way, where is he?", She asked looking around the class.

"He's probably in an empty class in the last floor", I replied, "with Zephan", I added quietly.

"Ok. What about Daihaah?", She asked.

"She's having a class now. I think literature", I replied.

"Ok. Don't forget, you'll apologize to Zephan today", Dazzline reminded me and I nodded.

She turned and began to walk away, leaving me in the class and I heard the juniors shouting "Senior Dazzline is back!", From the hallway.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

      One thing lingered in my mind as I was walking around in the last floor since I'm free now.

I wonder why Daihaah looked so...I don't know...Unhappy when she saw Dazzline today. Like she didn't want Dazzline to be here, like she's not happy to see her.