Paridise disrupted

I knock on the door and open it to reveal Ben, Harry, Gil, Brian, Jay, and Carlos gathered around a table looking at the map again. Brian came running to me with a concerned look on his face, he grabs my forearms and shakes me a bit.

"Lyza! Please tell me Mel is alive!" Brian yells in my face, I was so shocked I couldn't even form words to answer his question. I was still in La-La land thinking about Ben and I's unborn baby. Harry and Jay pull him off of me and dragged him to the back of the room. Ben comes to me and engulfs me in his embrace, I place my head on his chest and finally notice how unhinged my breathing was but I could not for the life of me calm it down.

"Lyza, baby you need to relax." Ben says as he starts rubbing my back. "I want you to listen to my voice your gonna breathe with me." I turn my head to look up at him. His eyes were full of concern almost in tears, darting all over my face and body trying to access my current mental state. I finally meet my eyes his, it feels like the world stops I hear only both of our breathing, I tune out my own and just go as on his. I breathed in at the same time he did and then breathed out at the same this. It went on for what felt like hours but as I regulated my breathing I started to calm down slowly, well at least enough to be able to speak.

"Thank you Ben." I whispered so quietly I honestly didn't know if I had said it allowed or just thought it. But Ben's features calmed a bit which confirmed that he did in fact hear me. "I need to talk to you alone." I shakily whisper.

"Of course my love." Ben kissed my head and brought me in close to him.

"Tell them I said she's is ok."

"Brian." Ben furiously snapped "Take care how you speak as well as act Brother. That was an awful way to treat a woman, let alone your future sister-in-law. I'm ashamed of your behavior we were both raised better than that. Mother and father would be just as appalled as I am. Now Mal is fine if you want further news go to the royal wing yourself. I don't want anyone to bother Lyza any further. We will be in my chambers and would like no further interruptions unless the world is ending. Is that clear?"

"Yes, brother." Brian responded with his head hung low.

"You will also apologize to her later. Jay and Harry, please relay the message to the girls about not interrupting us." Ben hissed as he pushed me out of the office slamming the door behind him. I jumped a tiny bit but stayed close to Ben as we walked away. "I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to scare you. I guess I still have a lot of my father's temper."  I place my hand on his cheek and he leans into my touch.

"Ben it's ok I'm fine. it's just really important that we talk to each other.

"Please tell me your alright and nothing happened to you."

"I Just told you I'm fine it's a good thing we need to talk about, it's about our future together.'

"Your not proposing are you?" Ben chuckles.

"No, I figured id leave that to you. Unless you take too long."

"I promise it won't be long I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Good because I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well, especially now." Ben raised his eyebrows at my last comment, I just kiss him then I grab his hand and snap my fingers transporting us to his room. as I go to open the door we hear a crash. Immediately Ben pushes me behind him I conjure up a sword and hand it to him, he takes it and Kicks the door open. We walk in and see the last person I would ever see anytime soon.

"Well took you long enough, hurry up you are coming home with us now." Hayden says, in there with him is Cj Hook, Ray Radcliffe, Claudia Frollo, Uriah son of Ursula, Flynn, and Janis son and daughter of Flotsam and Jetsom all had swords pointed at us. Cj walked behind us and closed the door.

"Wow you really need six people to help you kidnap me pretty sad.'" I laugh.

" No, they have their own desires to be here." He walks over to me staying away from the length of bens sword. He reaches into his pocket " Now since your not gonna come willingly I'll have to use this." He takes his hand out in a flash and blows purple dust in my face. I start to feel it taking over my brain and I no longer have control over my body.