No More Tears

We got to Bens office to find Mal, Brian, Hayden, and Gil were already in there. They all stared at us bewildered as to why we would be coming in together holding hands. Ben walks over to his desk and sits down I stay over by the door and cross my arms waiting for the fighting to start.

"Alright, so what's going on?" Ben asks.

"These two were caught with baby's breath." Mal says.

"How did you get baby's breath in Auradon?" I question.

"There may or may not have been some in my bag before we left?" Hayden says.

"What is Baby's breath?"Ben asks.

"Baby's breath is a flower used in a specific spell which I don't know why you would need it." Mal says.

"What spell?" Brian asks.

"A healing spell." I reply.

"Why would you need a healing spell?" Mal asks.

"Well, you would know why if you were ever around!" Hayden stands up and shouts. I walk over to him and got in his face

"We both know that's not how you got it here so why did you get it?" I screamed back at him.

"Well you got to use it so why can't I?"

"You know I didn't want to he forced me."

"Yeah, he forced you to use magic I'm sure that was so hard. And forcing you to be the next queen of the Underworld was awful too."

"That's it isn't it, your jealous that father picked me and not you?"

"Why don't we find out who is supposed to be ruler right here right now."

"You wanna go up against me? You haven't used magic in years you would surely fail." I smirk.

"Let's test that theory?" Hayden says as he makes a green fireball appear in his hand it flickers in and out.

"You and I both know how that would end." I say as a white fireball appeared in my hand, however, mine did not flicker.

"Alright, that's enough!" Ben yells Hayden and I close our hand and our fires go out.

"How did it get here?" Mal asks, neither of us answer but we continue to stare at each other. "Don't pretend you don't know, so answer the question."

"He went back to the Underworld."

"How can he go back no one can without opening the barrier with the remote. And that locked up." Brian says.

"Not if you can just snap your fingers and drop the barrier." Mal says talking about me.

"What are you talking about Mal?" Ben asked.

"I can bring down the barrier with just a snap of my fingers." I reply.

"What?" Ben asks.

"There is a crack in the barrier that's on the Underworld. Not enough for someone to go through its only a hairline fracture. Buts it was enough for my father to use to teach me how to use the magic he gave me. Originally when people who used magic light or dark it would just out of the person after they died and found a new home in someone else. Or they could pass it down to someone whether that be a child or an apprentice. But Fairy Godmother decided that it would all just go down to the Underworld and it would die with the person she had tasked my father with disposing of it. But my father had different plans he had been storing it up for years for his successor to use, then when he chose who it was going to be he injected it into them. Lucky me, and ever since he chose me when a dead magical person dies I get another injection. My father made us all practice with our powers, we would train for hours if we messed up he would punish us, or if we decided to not use our powers or just defy him in any way we would be punished. He wanted us to train together because he wants them to all serve me when I become the Queen of the Underworld."