The B team

Hayden's P.O.V.

I walk into the Chop Shop, breathing in the smell of fish and saltwater in the air. The smell I miss so much, mostly because it reminds me of Uma. The girl I love, or at least I think I do, up until an hour ago I was sure I loved her but now my father has gotten into my head. I know she will do whatever is necessary to become queen or ruler of the Isle and Auradon, but is she just using me for her own personal agenda. I walk over to the bar and stand up on top it.

"Hey!" I yell but everyone keeps talking, so I do what any rational person would do and light my self on fire and yell again. This time I have everyone's attention, I put my flames out once I see I have their full undivided attention. "Listen up, my siblings have abandoned us along with Harry and Gil. They have all gone soft and are planning on coming here and attacking us. So I need some help of course. So who wants to volunteer, or do I have to have my father come up here and pick?" I say in a very low tone.

"I Ray son of Governor Radcliffe will help." A tall boy with long dark hair, wearing a purple tattered suit said.

"You know I'm always down to cause some mayhem." Uriah said he was Uma's twin brother, but they hate each other, why I never know. But he is my best friend so of course, I counted on him.

"And I Claudia daughter of Judge Claud Frollo will also help." A girl with long blonde hair and a long-sleeve gray dress on says. She comes over to me and feels my muscles. If I'm being honest I like the attention it's helping me not to think about Uma.

"I'll go too." Flynn and Janis says, they are the son and daughter of Flotsam and Jetsom. Also, they are best friends, if you can even call them friends because no one is friends on the Isle it's all for one and one for me, so I know they will be a good asset.

"Well, I can't miss an opportunity to beat my brother so I'm in too." CJ Hook says coming up to our little group, she and I have a complicated past and Uma hates her so well see how this works out.

"Anybody else?" I ask every raises their hand up. "Good let's go!" I say running out of the Chop Shop with everyone behind me. We all climb up on to various rooftops and look out to Auradon.

"They'll be coming soon." CJ says coming up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and leaning her head into the crook of my neck. I have missed her in some ways. I know she would never take me for a ride. She was always loyal.

"You got a plan hot stuff?" Uriah asks using my nickname.

"Yes, I do fish face." I retort back.

"Are you ready for them?" CJ asks.

"Let the danger begin." I say. I turn around and look at all the people behind me confident we'll stand a fighting chance.

 Uriah start to sing~

Two-thousand on thermometers
Two-thousand surroundin' us
Travel two-thousand kilometers
To hang out with us
What's up, danger? (Danger)

I grab CJ's hand and we jump back down to the ground landing on our feet. I motion to the rest to follow me and they do, we take off running through the streets.  I start rapping 

Ayy, gettin' old, they doubted us
Makes it that more marvelous
Sign 'em up, 'cause I'm in this vibe and I get synonymous
What's up, danger?
Ayy, don't be a stranger
'Cause I like high chances that I might lose (lose)
I like it all on the edge just like you, ayy
I like tall buildings so I can leap off of 'em
I go hard wit' it no matter how dark it is

I tip over some carts in my way, and push the people in my path too. We run all the way to the other side of the Isle.

I'm insane but on my toes
I could keep the world balanced on my nose
I had a slumber party wit' all my foes
Now I wear 'em like a badge of honor all my clothes
If I'm crazy, I'm on my own
If I'm waitin', it's on my throne
If I sound lazy, just ignore my tone
'Cause I'm always gonna answer when you call my phone

We get to Uma and Uriah's ship and Uriah continues singing.

Like, what's up, danger? (Danger)
D-don't be a stranger
What's up, danger?

I climb up the ropes up to the crows' nest with Uriah on my tail. and I start rapping again.

Two-hundred miles-per-hour wit' a blindfold on (on)
Mama always askin', "Where did I go wrong?" (wrong)
What's up, danger?
Ah, what's up, danger?
Traveled two-hundred miles, I'm knockin' at your door
And I don't really care if you ain't done wrong, come on
What's up, danger? (Danger)
D-don't be a stranger (stranger)
I like it when trouble brews, I won't dare change
I like it when there's turbulence on my airplanes
I like it when I sense things I can't see yet
Swimmin' with sharks when they ain't feed yet
'Cause I like high chances that I might lose
I like it all on the edge just like you, ayy
I like tall buildings so I can leap off of 'em
I go hard wit' it no matter how dark it is

We reach the top of the nest and CJ was at the wheel. Uriah and I look at each other with the same evil glint in our eyes. Now we were both rapping and singing at the top of our lungs. 

If I'm crazy, I'm on my own
If I'm waitin', it's on my throne
If I sound lazy, just ignore my tone
'Cause I'm always gonna answer when you call my phone

Like, what's up, danger? (Danger)

Can't stop me now
I said, "I got you now"
I'm right here at your door
I won't leave, I want more
What's up, danger?
Yeah, what's up, danger?
Can't stop me now, yeah
I said, "I got you now"
Come on, what's up, danger?
Come on, I said, "What's up, danger?"

Everyone cheers and raises their hands in the air.

"We got them, for sure no way they can defeat us." Uriah says confidently.

"I know now I just have to rally the troops one last time." I say.

"Listen up!" Uriah shouts, everyone goes quiet and pays attention to us. "Our leader and future King has something to say."

"Alright, right now we're waiting for Uma to come back, she is on a mission from me. After she gets back I now my father will call back my sibling to the Isle. Undoubtedly against their will. So their little Auradon friends and lovers will follow them so once they are all here the plan is simple." I take a dramatic pause staring at the sea of people excited for what I was gonna say next. "We kill them." Everyone cheers at my words. "Get to work now, everybody they will be here soon." everyone dispurses to make preparations for the upcoming battle. 

"Promise me one thing." Uriah says.

"Yes?"

"I get to kill Hannah."

"Have a ball. But Lyza is mine."