Smoke and Dreams

"Lyza wake up." Uma says throwing a pillow at me.

"Can't wake up if you never went to sleep." I say as I threw the pillow on the floor.

"You never went to sleep?" Hannah asked.

"Nope. So for everyone's sake, I suggest everyone leave me alone for today."

"Thanks for the warning. Believe me we'll stay away." Hannah says as she and Uma leave the room. I walk into the bathroom and stare in the mirror.

Glad we're finally alone.

"Oh joy, your back." I say sarcastically.

So what are the plans for the day, sleep? Maybe.

"Well if I could have slept I would have slept."

Maybe it's because its a new place, new bed, new boyfriend?

"He's not my boyfriend."

Really then that make out session you all had yesterday was just how you greet people.

"Well, he hasn't asked yet so he still isn't my boyfriend."

But you want him to?

"Maybe I haven't decided yet."

Maybe it has something to do with that Netherworld you and Ben have been in for the past year.

"How do you know about that?"

I'm your subconscious I know everything. Don't you think it's weird that the first day you are close to each other you can't sleep? I bet you he couldn't sleep either.

"Alright, Ms. 'I know everything I'm your subconscious' what else do you know about Netherworlds?" I say as I get dressed in my favorite romper and walk back into my room. While I was putting on my white stilettos someone knocks on my door. I get up to answer it and am greeted by a face I would like to never like to see again.

"You've looked better." Mal says.

"So now you are the expert beauty. Why are you here, you going to kidnap me again?" I say as I walk back into my room and sit on my bed.

"No, I am here to enlist in your cause." Mal says as she stands in front of me.

"You're here to help me with my plan?" I ask skeptically.

"Yeah, I figured you could use another person who can use magic."

"Didn't we establish yesterday that you're not as powerful as I am. Plus I already have Hannah, Holden and Uma."

"Hayden doesn't have magic?" Mal asks concerned.

"He does he just doesn't like to use it. But it doesn't matter I have the others so I'm good thanks."

"Yeah, but I also thought maybe you could teach me since you are so much better at using your magic then I am." Mal says with her head held low.

"Flattery will get you everywhere darling." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"So you are gonna teach me then?"

"I suppose I could. But what's in it for me?"

"What are you saying? Am I not good enough?" Mal asks sarcastically.

"I need your help with something that you can't tell anyone about, not your friends, not your boyfriend, not our siblings, not my crew, no one." I say seriously.

"Does it have anything to do with your plan here?"

"In a way yes. But I do need one of our siblings for this little plan." I say as I get up and walk out my door.