War Path

"We won't return without her." Ben says hugging his brother one last time before we leave. I look around at my group of people and I think we have a pretty good chance of winning. But someone is missing.

"Wheres Holden?" I ask in a very low and dark voice.

Holden's P.O.V.

I see her off in the distance she was limping her way to the shore. My heart ached seeing her hurt, even with all the bad she has done my feelings for her haven't changed. I know I have to get to her before she reaches the water Once shes in the water shes gone forever and I've lost my chance for saving her from herself.  I run over to her but she sees me coming and tries to go faster.

"Uma!" I yell getting closer to her, she turns around and I see her mother's necklace glowing.

"Holden stay back." She cries out.

"Your hurt let me help you." I say and start walking to her again but she backs up away from me.

"No, you chose your side. You are just gonna capture me and hand me over to your sister, who will undoubtedly kill me now that I've done that to Mal. Besides I have to go back to Hayden he's waiting for me." Uma says limping closer to the shore.

"You really think he's gonna be waiting there for you?"

"Yes, he loves me."

"No Uma he doesn't. He's using you to do his dirty work, trust me on this. My brother has never loved anything but himself and the throne."

"Your lying. He is the only one who has ever cared for me. I've been alone all my life, my mother doesn't care about me or my brother."

"No, there's someone else who does care about you." I say slowly moving towards her again this time she doesn't move away from me.

"Who?"

"Me." I finally admit, she scoffs at me. "Uma I have loved you ever since the first day we met. And I've been falling in love with you, even more, every day."

"Now your just making fun of my pain. If you really love me what is it specifically love about me?" She questions sitting down on the sand holding her leg. I sit next to her and look at her, she rolls her eyes and looks back at the Isle.

"I Love that you're loyal to a fault even if you are on the wrong side. You are an amazing captain with great leadership skills. No one can make fish and chips like you that's for sure." Uma again rolls her eyes. "I love your beautiful hair and how you look in teal. I love your brown eyes and how they have little gold flecks in them in the sun." I place my hand on her chin and make her look at me, she had tears in her eyes and so did I at this point. "I love you Uma." I lean in and put my forehead to hers.

"So what do we do?" She cries.

"First we fix your leg." I say.

"I agree." A voice says from behind us. I turn around and see Lyza and everyone else behind us. "I think her other leg isn't broken enough." Lightning starts to crack across the sky.

Lyza's P.O.V.

I raise my hand and Uma starts to float in the air, gasping for air, I feel my eyes going white, she starts convoulsing and screaming bloody murder.

"Lyza enough!" Holden says pushing me over, I fall to the ground and lightning strikes the water missing my original target. My eyes go back to blue so at least they aren't deadly if you look into them.

"You're defending her? You saw what she did to Brian and she put the necklace on Mal. Once she did that she basically gave her to father." Hannah yells I can tell she's holding back from hurting him.