Chains

Be warned this chapter contains scenes not appropriate for all audiences.

Viewer discretion is advised.

I warned you so if you want to keep going.

You sealed it with blood magic. I don't know what you expected. So even monsters can mess up, who would have thought. The voice says, I peer into the corner and see it standing there in all of its shadowy glory. My breathing starts to get heavy and I feel my chest start closing.

Your whole plan of saving your siblings is blowing up right in your face. Your sister is gonna die and its gonna be your fault.

You brought him right to her. I start to sweat and my eyes go blurry. Ben and Mal notice right away because they were the closest to me.

Maybe you sealed it with blood magic because you wanted him to find it. Because you know that you would be too weak to out her under your father's control. I start thrashing around in the bed trying to shake the voice out of my head. Mal grabs a cloth then dampens it and places in on my forehead to cool me down. Ben grabs both of my hands trying to keep me still and rubs them softly.

"Ly. Ly, listen to me baby girl." Ben says calmly. "Whatever you see isn't really there, it's not even real, ok? I know it feels real but it's not." I still couldn't take my eyes off of it. "Look at me baby girl look at me." Ben moves my head so I'm face to face with him. "I'm real, focus on me. Take a deep breath in and then out, I'm gonna do the same ok." We both take a couple of deep breaths and I start to feel better.

"I'm ok really." I whisper.

"Let's give them a little privacy guys." Mal says, everyone nods their head and leaves.

"Please don't call my sister baby girl ever again in front of me. I will throw myself in the rivers of souls if you do." Holden says before he walks out.

Mal pushes him out the door, she mouths to me 'Talk to him.' before she closes the door behind her.

"Are you really ok or are you just being strong for everyone else. and putting on the face you do?" Ben asks.

"Come here." I say moving over in the bedmaking room for ben in the bed. He shakes his head, chuckling to himself and get in next to me. I wrap my arms around his torso and put my head into his chest, Ben wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. "You love me right?" I say looking up at him.

"Of course I love you baby girl." He says pecking my lips. "Don't ever forget that."

"You love me even though I'm from the Isle and, even though my parents are Hades and Maleficent?"

"I love you even though you're from the Isle. I love you even with who your parents are. I love you for who you are and who you can be." Ben says, he gets out of the bed walks to the end of it and winks at me.

Ben starts to sing~

With her wine-stained lips,
Yeah she's nothing but trouble
Cold to the touch but she's warm as a devil
I gave all my heart but she won't heal my soul
She tasted a break and I can't get more

I craw on my hands and knees to the edge of the bed to where Ben was I give him a deep and passionate kiss. He drops to his knees and almost rips his shirt in anguish. He looks at me darkly and with lust in his eyes. He continues to sing.

You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn't change
No I wouldn't change this love
You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn't change
No I wouldn't change this love

I decide to play along I poof us back to his room, and I magically make chains appear chaining his feet to the floor and arms to the ceiling. He looks around at his new predicament and looks back me, I smirk at him and get up off the bed walking over to where he was.

Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey,

Once I reach him I take my hand and run it up from his navel up to his neck and then I kiss his jawline up to his lips. He continues to sing~

Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,

I back away from him maintaining eye contact with him the whole time, then I start circling him looking him up and down. He pulls at the chains trying to get free, I laugh at how desperate he was to be able to touch me.

Alone in the night 'til she knocks on my door (Oh no)
Wasted again but I can't say no (No)
Baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong
Gave you my heart but you took my soul

I stand back in front of him and I snap my fingers and his shirt came off. I go as close as possible to him as possible, wrap my hand around his neck and press my forehead into his.

You got me in chains (Oh babe), you got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn't change (I wouldn't change)
No I wouldn't change this love
You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn't change (I wouldn't change)
No I wouldn't change this love

My hands find their way to his hair and slightly pull it, his head goes back in pleasure. His breathing was getting heavy and he tried again to get free of these chains.

Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey,
Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey,
Hey, hey

"So you gonna let me out?" Ben asks smirking.

"I don't know, what do I get if I let you out? Make it worth my wild." I whisper seductively into his ear. 

"Why don't you let me out of these and I'll show you." He says lowly.

"Hmm... It's tempting. But I do like seeing you like this." I say walking back over to his bed and sit in the middle of it.

"Please." Ben whines. "I need you now, badly."

"Fine." I smile and snap my fingers and the chains disappear. Ben rubs his wrist and stares at me darkly, he starts stalking over to me. "Wow, Ben I've never seen you like this before."  He still says nothing and crawls on the bed over to me. He climbs on top of me and I fall on to the bed. He looks me up and down licking his lips. I bite my lip with anticipation. He smirks at my actions.

"You sure you want this?" Ben questions, I couldn't get any words out because I was so excited I just nodded my head. "Well Ms. Lyza Hades you have been a very bad girl lately, and I've been thinking about your punishment a lot." Ben runs his hand up my arm to my shoulder, neck, and cheek, I whimper at his touch. He smirks at how I react to his touch. "You are in so much trouble Baby girl." Ben's lips attack mine and his hands travel downward, my hands find their way back to his hair. And let's just say it was a very very long night.......