If Only

I woke up the next morning in Ben's arms protectively holding me to his bare chest. I move a strand of hair out of his face and smile at him, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps like he doesn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders. Ben worries about everything and everyone, especially me. I go and kiss his cheek, and Ben starts to stir in his sleep.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I whisper. Ben opens his eyes and smiles at me. I lay on top of him so were face to face with my hands in his hair.

"Morning baby girl." Ben says groggily, he leans in and kisses me. "Your awfully awake this morning, I would have thought you would be more tired after last night." Ben strokes his thumbs on my hips.

"Believe me I am very sore, I mean I feel like anyone would after everything we did last night. Who would have thought the good King Benjamin would be so good at that? It's almost like you've done it before. Have you?" I inquire not really wanting to know the answer to the question I just asked.

"Once." Ben admits.

"Who?" I ask with a smile.

"Audry."

"Wow, Mal told me about her, so who had her first you or your bother?"

"I did, and I was awful I was totally awkward. That's how we broke up. So to get back at me she went to my brother."

"Wow, and people say were evil." Ben rolls his eyes at my statement.

"What about you I can't imagine that you just knew all that by your self?"

"Once for me too." I blush.

"Who?"

"Harry Hook." I said dropping my head embarrassed. "We were never together though, it was one night filled with a lot of rum. I haven't touched the stuff since. My sister doesn't even know."

"Come here." Ben says pulling me close to him. "None of that matters now, we are with each other, our soul mates that's all that matters. Not our past but our future."

"You want a future with me?" I turn my head to face him. He smiles at me.

"You are my future."

"What just because the Goddess of Love cursed us?"

"The Goddess of Love may have brought us together in the first place, but curse or nor curse I love you and I wanna be with you until the end of time." Ben places a passionate kiss on my lips cementing his love for me.

"I love you too, and I want to have a future with you too." I say as we finally part our lips.

"And unfortunately we need to get up and get ready for the day." Ben says, I burry his head in his neck and groan.

"I don't wanna." I whine.

"I don't either. But we both have important things to do today. Carlos, Jay, and Brian are gonna find out what they can about the Chrenabog and his prophecy. While, Harry, Gil and I are going to find out all that we can about the Goddess of love and if we can find her ask her why she cursed us. And you have to train your sister and Evie."

"I know. Would you like to have Holden too to help you I mean his powers could definitely help."

"I think you need all the help you can get so you keep him If I need him I'll let you know."

"Ok." I kiss his lips one last time before getting up and walking to the bathroom and taking a shower. Once I finish I walk up to the mirror and look at my self, I look awful. I snap my fingers and I am dressed (Pictured above Imagine the jacket just draped on her shoulders.) and my hair is done. I take also have a scarf around my face so I can get to the other side of campus without people questioning me. I look at my self looking like a boss girl. I walk back out to the bedroom and Ben is there tieing his shoes. I stop and stare at him in his usual blue suit with a white button-down, I really need Evie to make him over. I know he is the King but something other than the same blue suit would be nice. "How many blue suits do you own?" I ask laughing.