Needs and Wants

"Lead the way." I say as I begin to follow Jane out the door, I turn and wink at Hannah and Uma they just shake their heads as I leave. I follow Jane to the other side of the campus to Bens office. Once we arrive at his office Jane knocks on his door.

"Come in." Ben said through the door. Jane opened it and we walked in.

"Your Majesty, here she is." Jane says

"Thank you, Jane, that will be all I'd like us to be alone please."

"Yes, your Majesty." Jane says as she leaves, Ben closes the door behind her.

"Ly, you came." Ben says, he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I wanted to see this kingdom that you rule, see how it compares to mine." I say as I wrap my hands around his neck.

"Well, I think the Underworld is probably more exciting than Auradon."

"Well, it has its good points and its bad ones."

"Well, I now have the crown jewel of the Underworld."

"Oh, and what would that be?" I ask Ben pulls me in as close to him as possible, he held me tightly like he is afraid that if he lets go of me he'll lose me.

"You." His face so close to mine I can feel his hot breath on my face. His lips brush up against mine and they start moving in sync with one another. I run my hands through his hair, Ben puts his hand under me and lifts me up he carries me over to his couch and lays us down. I pull away for a second and stare into his eyes.

"What if someone walks in on us?" I ask slightly out of breath.

"No one will, I promise." Ben says and starts kissing me again. I pulled away from him again and smile.

"You can't guarantee that and you know it. Though I do appreciate it."

"I been dreaming about his day every day or the last year, the day I finally have you in my arms. And I don't intend on ever letting you go."

"Never?"

"Never." He answers, we smile at each other and I give him a quick kiss this time.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"For what, kissing you?"

"No for saving me."

"I would have done anything to rescue you from him. He can't hurt you here." Ben rubs his thumb on my cheek, but I wince at his actions and he removes his hand from my face quickly. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Ben's voice breaks as he pulls away and sits on the opposite side of the couch.

"One of the last gifts my father gave me before I left." I sit up and rub my cheek. "It's healing, I didn't want you to see me with a half chared face."

"He did this to you?"

"Yes but I'm ok I promise." I go closer to where Ben is on the couch and take his hand in mine. I place it back on my cheek this time it doesn't hurt. "You can't hurt me either, you only take away my pain."

"You sure?" Ben asks quietly.

"Absolutely." We both smile at each other until someone knocks on the door and a look of horror appears on both of our faces. "What do we do?" I whisper.

"Go under the desk and hide." Ben says, I run under the desk and Ben walks over to the door and breathes in a deep breath before opening the door.

"Can we talk for a moment please?" I hear a guy ask.

"Of course Brian." Ben, walks over to his desk and sits down, I look up at him and wink.

"Mal is worried."

"About what?"

"Her siblings, she thinks they are here to steal the wand and take over Auradon."

"Well if she thought this why did she want them to come here."

"She really only wanted Lyza to come but she knew Lyza would never abandon her siblings."

"So, what does she suggest we do?"

"Someone needs to watch her closely. Mal thinks the more time she is away from her siblings the better she will be."

"Does she think she can change?"

"Maybe, but she does want her to."

"I'll do it, I'll watch her."

"You sure?"

"Of course, who better than the king?"

"Whatever you say, brother."

"Now if you excuse me I have some paperwork to finish up."

"Don't work too hard."

"Alright, mom."

"See ya later." Brian says as he walks out of Ben's office.

"Well, are you just stay down there?" Ben asked me.

"Well I mean the view from down here is pretty nice." I reply, Ben just laughs and hold out his hand for me to take. I grab his hand and he pulls me up to my feet.

"So how about I give you the private tour of Auradon Prep?" Ben asks.

"As much as I would love that, Brian is the only one who knows about your plan my siblings and friends have no idea. So how do they think they will react to seeing us walking around campus together?"

"I guess your right." Ben says sadly.

"I promise tomorrow you can give me a private tour. Tonight I'll make something up to throw them off our scent."

"Alright its a date."

"See you in person tomorrow then Ben." I whisper.

"See you tonight in my dreams." Ben winks at me. I give him a final kiss and then go to leave his office. " Ly one more thing," Ben says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Yes?"

"You aren't here for the wand right?"

"Definitely not, I have no need for it."

"So there's no secret plan or anything?"

"Oh, there definitely is." I say with a smirk.

"Well, what is it?" Ben asks scared of the answer. 

"I promise to tell you someday."

"I'll hold you to that."

"I know." I say as I shut the door behind me. His secretary wasn't there to show me my way back so I just kept walking and hopefully, I will eventually find my room. I think I was almost there when a hand was put over my mouth and I was dragged to some ally. I wasn't shocked at all to see the person it was who abducted me.