Alright.......So........Plan B?

Ben brought me to the infirmary to get checked out, the doctor made everyone leave. I got really nervous because I have never really seen a doctor so I asked if someone could stay with me, he said I could have a family member stay. I asked Mal to stay with me, she seemed really surprised that I chose her. I mean I can't really blame her because I make it seem like I hate her, but in reality, I don't I was just jealous of her. The fact that she could come to Auradon and escape the Isle, and father, mostly the latter. She held my hand the entire time which was nice. The doctor just checked me out took my temperature and stuff like that. He left to go do some paperwork and left Mal and me alone.

"So you and Ben, huh?" Mal says trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah, I guess." I say blushing, its the first time I've admitted it anyone about us, my smile does eventually turn into a frown.

"What's wrong?" Mal says rubbing circles on my hand.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" I say trying to fake a smile.

"Because you're my twin, I can feel when something is wrong."

"When you and Brian got together did you ever feel inadequate?"

"Yeah of course I did. Some times I still do you have to remember we were the first-ever Hero and Villian couple so it was uncharted territory. People were always in our ear about how we shouldn't be together because we were so different, but we didn't care. But whenever I was having feelings of inadequacy I told Brian how I was feeling so I think that's what you need to do."

"But I don't want Ben to worry about me."

"He's gonna worry more when you don't tell him what going on."

"You right I guess."

"I know I'm right.

"Tomorrow we start your magic lessons."

"You still wanna teach me?"

"Well, I am down two people so I kinda need you. Can you tell everyone to come in here I need to talk to everyone?" I asked, Mal nodded her head and left to get the others. She came back with them in a few minutes. Ben came and sat by side then kissed my forehead, Mal came back to sit by my other side.

"How are you doing?" Ben asked.

"I'm doing better. Has anyone seen Hayden or Uma?" I asked.

"The royal guard is out in full force looking, but no sightings yet. We also have guards looking for Fairy Godmother, after she left with some guards to close the barrier she hasn't returned." Brian stated.

"I hope she is ok and father doesn't have her" I say feeling awful that someone who everyone here cares about might get hurt in the crosshairs.

"She's Fairy Godmother she can take care of herself." Ben says.

"Alright well, I don't know how much time we have before they come after us. So I might as well tell you all what the plan was."

"You mean the plan of why you were all so willing to come to Auradon?" Evie asks.

"Yes. Well, there were actually two plans, my father had one but I had a very different one. Father wanted us to come here and get Mal on our side. He always said we were powerful individually but we have not reached our full power. He said if we had Mal we would be, but if we all were to go up against each other I would win. So he told us that our task was to have Mal put on a necklace that he crafted, and once she put it on we would have unlimited power. I assume he wants to control us with them. We already have ours on." I say pointing to my necklace.

"Can't you just take them off?" Jay asks.

"No we can't take these off ever, they are now bonded with our flesh. Only he can take them off."Hannah answers.

"What happens if you try?" Carlos asks.

"We die." Holden now answers.

"So where is the necklace now?" Brian asks.

"Its in a box by my bed. It's enchanted with blood magic so only someone related to me can open it with their magic. And since Hayden can't really use magic it should be fine for now."

"Carlos and Jay go get the box and bring it to us." Ben orders. Carlos and Jay nod their heads and leave quickly.

"So what was your plan coming here?" Mal asks.

"My plan was to get my siblings and friends away from their parents, my siblings especially. I tried so hard to keep my father's attention on me so the abuse would only be directed towards me. I know I have failed at that though." I say starting to get teary-eyed.

"You didn't have to do that you know." Hannah says crying too.

"I know I didn't have to, but I couldn't bear the thought of him hurting you all. When he hit me he felt bad, but when he hurt the rest of you he didn't care he thought of you all as expendable. He hurt you all to hurt me. I know I never really showed that I cared for any of you but I love you, Hannah, I love you Holden, and I love you too Mal. I even still love Hayden. " I say tears flowing freely now, in fact, everyone was crying now even, Harry and Gil. "My plan was to get everyone to Auradon to keep him away from us so we could all maybe get a happily ever after."

"You risked everything for us?" Holden asks.

"Duh."

"You are truly amazing Lyza."Mal comments.

"I try. But now we need a new plan, Mal and Evie I need your magic."

"Magic? I don't have any magic. Well except my mother's mirror." Evie says in shock.

"Evie, how do you think your mother used her mirror?"

"I suppose, but I've never used it before."

"Doesn't mean you can't start now. Hannah and I can teach you both. Because I can't imagine we have a lot of time left."

"Alright, I'll try." Evie says unsure of herself.

"You'll do great E I know it." Mal says while giving her best friend a side hug.

"Well, I hope Carlos and Jay got the necklace." Brian says. And if as on cue Carlos and Jay come running back into the room out of breath.

"Guys, what happened?" Ben asked.

"We got to the room but it was too late, it was torn up and we found this empty." Jay says handing me the box.

"They must be planning something now. Some way to get this necklace on Mal." Carlos says.

You sealed it with blood magic. I don't know what you expected. So even monsters can mess up, who would have thought. The voice says, I peer into the corner and see it standing there in all of its shadowy glory. My breathing starts to get heavy and I feel my chest start closing.

Your whole plan of saving your siblings is blowing up right in your face. Your sister is gonna die and its gonna be your fault. 

You brought him right to her. I start to sweat and my eyes go blurry. Ben and Mal notice right away because they were the closest to me. 

Maybe you sealed it with blood magic because you wanted him to find it. Because you know that you would be too weak to out her under your father's control.