Gone Girl

I grab his hand and snap my fingers transporting us to his room. as I go to open the door we hear a crash. Immediately Ben pushes me behind him I conjure up a sword and hand it to him, he takes it and Kicks the door open. We walk in and see the last person I would ever see anytime soon.

"Well took you long enough, hurry up you are coming home with us now." Hayden says, in there with him is Cj Hook, Ray Radcliffe, Claudia Frollo, Uriah son of Ursula, Flynn, and Janis son and daughter of Flotsam and Jetsom all had swords pointed at us. Cj walked behind us and closed the door.

"Wow you really need six people to help you kidnap me pretty sad.'" I laugh.

" No, they have their own desires to be here." He walks over to me staying away from the length of Ben's sword. He reaches into his pocket " Now since you're not gonna come willingly I'll have to use this." He takes his hand out in a flash and blows purple dust in my face. I start to feel it taking over my brain and I no longer have control over my body.

My legs start walking over to move on their own and end up standing next to Uriah. He holds my hand and kisses it I try to pull away but whatever he blew in my face had a hold on me to the point I couldn't even wiggle away.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Ben says trying to come towards me but Cj pulls him back and puts her sword to his throat and Uriah puts his to mine.

"Wow, I didn't think the king of goody two shoes would be able to say things like hell. Now don't do anything stupid like that again or both of you will be dead. And don't think at least you both will die together because you know you both will be going to very different places. She's done too much bad to go to the good place actually I don't think dear old Dad would even let her die he'd keep her alive just to torture her." 

"Please don't hurt her I'll do anything. " Ben says defeated.

"Oh I'm not the one who's gonna hurt her and I think you know that. her fate is in her father's hands. However, he might have some demands so keep your eyes peeled. As for us, we have some work to do>" Hayden stomps his feet and black smoke encircles us and we are suddenly back in my room just me and him. He throws me down to my bed.

"where is everyone else?" I ask.

" Busy." He walks all the way to the door and opens it but stops in his tracks when he sees Cerberus."Well, at least you have one of your lap dogs." Cerberus walks past him and growls and Hayden rolls his eyes and leaves. 

"Your majesty I had no idea this was happening. I'm sorry I couldn't warn you sooner." Cerberus bows his head and looks very solemn.

"It's ok old boy you had no idea. I just worry about Ben and the baby."

"Baby? What baby?"

"Mine and Bens I was gonna tell him before this happened."

"Congratulations your Highness."

"Thank you Cerberus, promise me something."

"Anything my liege."

"If I don't make it out of here you will bring the baby to Ben and make sure my father knows nothing about it."

"That's a little dark and ominous Your Majesty you will get out of this you are the strongest person I know."

"I'm just being practical. And my father can never know about this child no matter what. I can only imagine terrible things would happen if he ever found out."

"I understand your majesty. if that situation arises I will do as you ask, but I don't think it will come to that. Ben loves you I can see that plain as day he will do everything in his power to get you back."

"I know he does but my father is too big of an opponent to take on."

"Have some faith."