III. DRINKING

"Where are we going again?" I ask as me, Enzo and Ethan leave Ethan's house and head over to mine, Ethan already dressed for the club.

"That new club on South." said Ethan.

"Yeah, I'll tell my mum I'm going to my Aunt Senia. She always covers for me, she's what you call a cool aunt. She's only forty-six but she's super cool, trust me," I said as I went up to the door of my house. I opened it and shouted inside. "Enzo I think I still have your clothes from the last time we went clubbing, my mother washed them. You can wear them."

"Mom! I'm going to stay the night at Aunt Senia!" I shouted.

"Ah, yes, yes. That's fine just get some new clothes to change into." shouted my mother from the garden so it was safe for me to go up the stairs.

I took Ethan and Enzo upstairs and gave Enzo his clothes whislt I opened my wardrobe to pick mine.

"I was wondering where this shirt went!" exclaimed Enzo as Ethan sat on my bed triggering Pandora to see someone entered the room and she immediately ran up to me jumping up and down.

In the end, I had black leather trousers and a black lace blouse which you could see the black bra I had on from underneath, Enzo had a white and black short-sleeved blouse that had half of its buttons unbuttoned with a pair of leather trousers and Ethan had a white vest with black jeans and a leather jacket.

"I wish I had a cool aunt. My auntie always tells me how important it is to clean your teeth, she's a dentist." said Enzo sadly as we already left the house after me saying goodbye to my mother.

"Borrow mine someday. Anyway, I need to call her to tell." I said as I took my phone out of my pocket.

I called my auntie asking her to cover for me and she obviously agreed.

"Child! Live your life! Go club! Sleep with a different person every night! That's what your teenage years are for, go live your life, your cool aunt has got it all covered." she said through the phone.

"Thanks, Aunt Senia. You're literally the coolest aunt ever." I said as Enzo and Ethan had a conversation about football which I wasn't interested in.

I hung up after saying goodbye and we walked to the new club that opened in Rome.

"Yeah, right. Orange juice over any other." I said as me, Ethan and Enzo were having a debate over whether orange juice or apple juice was better.

"I agree with my ex-girlfriend who said it was apple." said Enzo.

"The same ex-girlfriend which you hooked up with the day she broke up with me? Fucking fantastic!" I said sarcastically.

"In my defense she was hot. You are too but like you're my best friend so y'know." said Enzo.

"Wait, wait. You're telling me you two have never done it together?" asked Ethan, sounding shocked.

"Well, we almost did it once but Al here came to her senses and stopped us before it got too much so it was kind off like just a short make out session. Thank Goodness you came to your senses, I don't want to imagine what we would be now." said Enzo and I laughed at the memory.

"Respect. I don't think I would last long if I hadn't known Al my whole life because it would be way too weird too if we did it." said Ethan.

"Imagine if I had sex with both of you and then somehow the whole school found out. I wonder what people would think." I said and heard girly giggles behind me.

We all stopped and turned around confusingly. Behind us, a group of five girls from our school that were in Thomas' year walked behind us and all blushed when we saw them.

"Kind of creepy." whispered Enzo.

"Listen, I'm not trying to be rude but it would be highly appreciated if you didn't listen in on our private conversations." I said and the five girls blushed even more.

"Oh, um, sorry." said one.

"We just really think you're all very attractive." another said.

"We should really get going before it gets weird." said Ethan and we all nodded as the girls turned around giggling as they walked away.

"This is why I sometimes hate being your guys' best friend." I said as we walked away.

"Well at least we just got confirmation we're hot." said Ethan and we all laughed.

The music could be heard from the opposite side of the street as we neared the club. We reached the club and showed the guard our ID's and he let us into the club which and bursting music and colorful lights.

We took a seat by the bar, me taking a seat on a seat that I could put my back against a pillar as Enzo ordered the first round of drinks.

"Althea, me and Ethan have made a rule that we are not letting you pay for anything tonight. We're paying for all the drinks." said Enzo as he thanked the barman for the drinks.

"I can't let you do that." I said.

"Yes you can, it's an early birthday present. Your birthday is on Wednesday and we can't do much on a school night so this is our little present for you. We'll take you out properly next Friday with Damiano, Thomas and Victoria." said Ethan.

"You guys..." I drifted off as I shook my head with a smile on my face. "Thank you, you silly bastards."

"Woah, woah. Be careful, we can still take it back." joked Enzo and we laughed as I hugged them.

"You know I love you both." I said once I was back in my seat.

"Hard not to love such beautiful creatures." said Ethan smugly.

"Yeah, right." I said, rolling my eyes.

The rest of the night was spent on drinking, drunk dancing, drunk singing and lots of laughs.

I don't know how we got to our homes without our parents noticing.

---

as much as i try, i cannot not imagine lorenzo as louis partridge so i might change his faceclaim because i just cannot get louis out of my mind and when i write lorenzo all i see is louis.

also, on behalf of the last chapter, i'm not sure of ethan's parents' names so i made giulia up and it isn't even his mother's name i'm sure because what would be the chances? but, what i'm trying to say is that giulia isn't the actual name of ethan's mother but because i don't know what is even though i tried doing research i couldn't find any information on it so i made a name up. i did find thomas', victoria's and damiano's parents' names so kind of sad i didn't find ethan's but we live and maybe in the future i will find it. :D