LVII. FREAKY FLIGHTS

thank you 1-800-justmarvel for the wonderful idea for this chapter. <3

"How long left to Rotterdam?" I asked as I sat down on my seat next to Vica.

"We just got on this plane." Victoria answered me and Damiano who sat next to Victoria laughed.

"We'll see who'll be the one laughing when I throw you off this plane." I said to Damiano and he stopped laughing.

"I really don't fancy dying right before Eurovision." he said and put his hands together as if begging me.

"I'll think about it if you stop annoying me." I smirked at him and he smiled widely.

"I'll just stay quiet then." he leaned back as the plane started down the runway.

In the matter of half an hour, we were stably in the air and Damiano was already sleeping. It was Damiano, what did you expect?

"I hate planes, they're so boring." I said, putting my book down that I had given up reading.

"Then just draw." Victoria said and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"The plane is shaking, it'll look like shit." I said and she laughed. "I'm being honest."

"Alright. Let's do a challenge, we have to both draw one thing with the hand we don't write with. So for me that would be my left hand for you, it would be your right hand." she said.

"Okay, yeah." I leaned down to take a drawing pad out of my backpack and two pencils.

"Let's draw a flower to start." she said ad I gave her a pencil. I noded and divided a page into two then we both looked at each other and started drawing.

After a minute, we both finished and looked at each other's flowers.

"What's that?" I laughed, pointing to a part in her drawing.

"That's a petal." she snickered.

"That? That's a petal?" I laughed and she nodded. "I can't laugh, though, mine looks just as bad as yours."

"I can't understand why you can't write with your right hand." she said.

"And I can't understand why you can't  write with your left." I replied.

Another half an hour and we had just finished the drawing game. Damiano was obviously still asleep. Thomas, Ethan and Enzo were sat on the other side of the plane so we couldn't see each other.

"I need to go wash my hands." Vica said standing up. She was sitting in between me and Damiano. "I hate plane toilets, can you come with me?"

"Yeah, of course, I'll come with you." I said, waiting for her to pass and then also stood up. "Gosh, it feels weird to be stood up."

She chuckled and walked to the toilets. There were curtains righ before the toilets so that people couldn't see and then there were two toilets opposite eachother. We went into one and I locked the door behind us.

"Imagine if we win this." she said dreamily.

"Imagine." I smiled, leaning against the door. "You deserve it. You worked so hard to get here."

She turned to me after turning the tap off. Because the toilet was so small, we were quite close to each other. She dried her hands with toilet paper and as I was about to unlock the door she grabbed my arm, turning me around and kissed me.

"Hm, airplane toilet? Didn't think you'd like it." I raised one of my eyebrows at her as we pulled away for a bit.

"It's good. You can't get far away from me." she smirked and kissed me again.

My hands were playing with her hair, as usual, while her hands were holding my face. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I smirked at her.

"Well, isn't someone needy?" I asked.

"Maybe." she kissed me again.

Her hands traveled to my black shirt and she played with the sleeve showing she wanted me to take it off.

I pulled away and she looked at me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Yes, this toilet. Please don't make me do this here." I chuckled and she laughed.

"The hotel?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yes, the hotel, of course but not the fucking plane toilet with this creepy grey toilet staring at me." I pointed with me head to the toilet behind Victoria. She laughed and brushed through her hair with her fingers.

"You have a strange mind, my dear.' she touched my cheek. "But I love it."

She kissed me and then I unlocked the door and we walked out.

Another hour and a half flew by and, soon, we were landing in Rotterdam.

Let this new journey begin.

Liked by vicdeangelis, ethaneskin, ykaaar, thomasraggi_, lorenzomoretti and 97,675 others

thlastra_: dimmi a cosa stai pensando... ;)

view all comments

vicdeangelis: Eurovision...

thlastra_: vicdeangelis che posso dire?

ethaneskin: CIBOCIBOCIBOCIBO

thlastra: ethaneskin certamente, ethan.

ykaaar: thomas che è appena inciampato nei suoi stessi piedi.

thlastra: ykaaar HA!

username: i vote althea for president.

thlastra: username food's free if i win, everyone. ;b