LI. WAKE ME UP LIKE THIS EVERY DAY PLEASE

"I haven't seen the ocean in like five years." Thomas said and we all laughed. "I'm being serious."

It was only a two-minute walk from the beach house to the beach so we were lucky that if we wanted or forgot something we could just quickly go to get it.

"I want to get the perfect tan so nobody stand in front of the sun, please." Damiano said as he was laying down on his beach chair. I smirked and went to stand in front of the sun. As soon as the shade reached his eyes he opened one and rolled his eyes. "Althea."

I laughed. "I want to play! I want to make sandcastles!" I whined like a little child and everyone laughed as Damiano glared at me.

"Come on, Al." he said and I winked at him before walking away, smiling at myself proudly.

"No, but seriously I want to make sandcastles." I said, taking my shirt off where I had my bikini top on and then my shorts. Everyone else was already in their swimwear but I had been annoying Damiano so I wasted time. I leaned down and picked up the buckets and spades I had brought. "Someone join me please."

"I'll go, I'll get bored fast otherwise." Vica stood up and I kissed her quickly as a thank you.

"We'll help you guys in a bit." said Damiano, not even opening his eyes.

"You better." I glared back at them and then I and Victoria started walking towards the ocean for wetter sand. "I was thinking we do a little river of ocean water flowing around the castle to make it look pretty."

"You can do that?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said, kneeling down to touch the sand. "Why do you think I'm becoming an architect?"

After fifteen minutes, Damiano, Enzo and Ethan did actually join us so in no time we were finished with the sand castle.

I stood back as they all lay on the sand from the heat and hotness.

"It looks really good." I said and then looked at them.

"I'm too hot." said Damiano.

"There's a fucking ocean behind you." I said and he stood up quickly.

"We're all going." He dragged Vica, Ethan and Enzo up and then ran to the ocean, falling in quickly. "It's so cold!" he shouted, getting the attention of people next to him while we all laughed. Most people here were tourists so they didn't understand what we were saying.

"What did you think?" I shouted to him as I ran up to him. "It wasn't going to be hot." I dipped in my foot. "Woah, that's freezing."

"I told you." he said.

"You're all stupid. It can't be that hot." Enzo said and he fell back first into the water. "Fuck! Please forgive me for calling you stupid, it really is cold."

We all got used to the water and then it didn't seem as cold as it did at first, it took some time though. We swam together a little deeper and then back. We didn't want to spend too much time in the water now because it was still morning and the water was still cold from the night so we didn't want to get sick on our first day here.

As the minutes passed, the sun got warmer and warmer and the water heated up. We were all laying down, well except me I was sitting cross-legged underneath our umbrella, reading my book. Victoria had her eyes closed as she lay next to me, her head under the umbrella but the rest of her body in the sun, she was most definitely asleep and would get a weird tan and Thomas, Damiano and Enzo were in the ocean.

"No, don't kill her." I said, reading the line. " Don't - I swear to - and he killed her." I put the book down and blankly looked ahead of me.

"Who killed who?" Ethan rapidly sat up and started looking around.

I chuckled. "It's in my book, sorry."

"Oh, you got me scared there. I can't die two weeks before Pulse." he said.

"Well, wouldn't that be unfortunate?" I asked sarcastically. I put my bookmark in my book and closed it. I looked at the ocean, there was a group of people with an instructor learning how to surf and some people surfing by themselves. That made me think, I wonder if I still remember how to surf? Well, there was only one way to find out. I stood up and put my shorts on and then my shoes.

"Where are you going?" asked Ethan.

"To get something from the house." I said. "Why?"

"I'm going too." he got up. "I need to get sun cream, I'm sure none of us took it."

I walked to the ocean, not going in, and waved at Damiano and Thomas to come to the shore for a bit. They swan up and I leaned forward a bit.

"Do any of you need anything from the house because me and Ethan going?" I asked.

"A water would be good, we didn't bring any." Thomas said.

"Me too." Damiano agreed.

"I'll just bring six for us all." I said, walking away.

"She doesn't want to wake up." Ethan groaned. "We can't leave her alone with all our things while she's asleep."

"You just didn't try hard enough." I knelt down next to her and kissed her passionately on the lips. She gasped and sat up as I backed away, smirking.

"Wake me up like this every day please." she turned to me.

"Of course." I nodded my head. "Do you need anything from the house?"

"No, I think I'm fine." she nodded and then I and Ethan said our goodbyes and left the beach.