XLVII. WELL, I'VE KISSED YOUR GIRLFRIEND

"I love bacon!" exclaimed Enzo as he took the bacon that him and Ethan had been making off the pan. "I will eat you." he spoke to the bacon.

We were gathered at Enzo's house, which was empty because his parents had jobs which meant they usually had to travel all over Italy and, right now, they were away. We sat in his living room which was joined with the large kitchen.

"We did a great job." Enzo said when he finished eating the bacon. "Good piggy."

We all laughed as he came to sit in the living room with a plate full of bacon that he put on the coffee table.

When he placed the plate down, everyome reached for a piece and ate it. Well, everyone except me. I wasn't a fan of bacon.

"And of course Althea stays in her place and has no bacon." Ethan said, sitting down with us.

"It's too salty." I whined. "That's why I don't like it."

"She's just weird." Damiano said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Me? I am not weird, you are. Who puts milk in their orange juice?!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! It tastes so much better." he said. "Well, I've kissed your girlfriend."

"And we go back to this." said Thomas.

Whenever we play argue, Damiano always brings up the fact that he had kissed Vica in their first ever music video, 'recovery'.

"OK, now that's just old." I said.

"But it always works." he winked at me, smirking.

We all started speaking about the exams since Thomas had asked us and then we decided to play spin the bottle, it seemed like that was Damiano's favourite game since he always wanted to play it.

We sat in a circle, Damiano and Victoria either side of me then next to Vica was Ethan then Enzo and then back next to Damiano was Thomas.

"I'm going first because like I thought of it." he said, sassily.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Ethan.

"I'll start with a truth." Ethan said.

"Alright, uh, do you have feelings for anyone in this room right now?" he asked.

Ethan looked around at each of us and nodded. We all looked shocked and Victoria even gasped.

"Woah." I said. "Hold up. Actually, no, carry on I don't feel like processing this."

They all laughed at me and then Ethan went to spin the bottle. It landed on Vica.

"Dare me, baby." she rubbed her hands together. I looked out of the window, it was completely dark and the rain was pounding on the window.

"Alright," he smirked. "I dare you to make out with Althea right here in front of us for one minute."

"I can't kiss." I joked. "I lost my lips somewhere."

"No excuses." he smirked. "Your girlfriend asked for dare so she got one."

"I'll show you guys how it looks to really make out." she winked at them all and then kissed me, which I was surprised.

"Just pretend they're not here." she whispered and I kissed her back.

She bit my lip and entered her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought together and I heard Damiano whistle.

"This is like free porn." Enzo joked.

Her hands were in my hair while mine were on her waist.

"And five, four, three, two, one! You can stop now. Eventhough I don't want you to, the minute is over. Damn, I should have made it five." Ethan said.

We pulled away and I brushed out my hair with my fingers.

"I didn't know you two were so good at making out." said Thomas, shaking his head. "I'm missing out."

We laughed and Victoria spun the bottle. It landed on Damiano.

"Uh, truth? No, dare. No, no, truth. Yeah, truth." he said and Victoria nodded.

She thought for a while before saying. "How was your first french kiss experience?"

"Oh, God." he slapped his forehead. "That was so terrible. I had no fucking clue what I was doing." he said and we all laughed. "All I'll say is that I never want to relive that."

He spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Of course it was going to land on me." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I pick truth, I do not want to act."

"How many people have you kissed?" he asked, smirking.

"Uh," I thought. "Maybe five? I don'g kiss many people."

"Who were they?" he asked.

"Hey! Isn't that two questions?" I argued but they all disagreed. "Fine. Uh, Vica, of course, my ex-girlfriend, Enzo, which was weird, my first boyfriend who also happened to be my first kiss, sadly, and this really hot girl I found at a bar once. There might be more but I don't remember. Also a few people as dares."

"I'm a year older than you and I've kissed at least a hundred people." said Damiano and we all laughed.

"You spent your first paycheck on sex toys." Thomas said and we all laughed again.

"They're necessary, alright. Especially when you fuck as many girls as I do." he said.

"Would you like a prize?" I joked sarcastically.

"I'd appreciate it, yeah." he shrugged at me.

The rest of the night was spent asking stupid questions and doing ridiculous dares.

It was good to have a band of friends you could trust so much.