L. LET THIS WEEK BEGIN

ALTHEA'S POV

What Vica did at prom a week ago was unexpected but appreciated. I was happy that it was finally out that we were together and that we could show affection in public without being scared that someone we know will see.

She, unlike me, doesn't have to go back to the school. I guess I'll see what people think when I get back after Summer. I'm not worrying though because they can't change my mind about what I feel towards Victoria.

Either way, we decided to go to the beach for the first official week of our Summer holidays. Younger students were still going to school for two weeks but we had already finished because our exams were over so what was the point of coming to school? This meant that Thomas was in school and Damiano was working but they both still came and were leaving Monday evening so they could be back in Rome by Tuesday. Damiano had Monday off and Thomas' parents were going to tell the school he was sick.

When we reached the seaside, I looked around me after I had gotten out of the car. It was so beautiful, way more beautiful than the last time I was here for some peculiar reason. We were going to stay in my grandparents' beach house which they had told me I could borrow for the week if I wanted to take my friends and go relax after such a long time of studying and stress. Of course, I said yes and, well, here I was.

"Woah, it's nice here." said Ethan. "And the house is beautiful." he pointed to the house that we were parked in front of.

We all agreed and I took the key out of my pocket, walking up the steps to the veranda to unlock the front door. The house was clean since my grandparents had just come back from it two days ago. I pushed the door open and switched the lights on since it was still quite early in the morning and the sun was only rising.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see them all carrying bags. I turned to go get mine but Enzo stopped me.

"Don't worry," he lifted his other arm as I saw my bag. "I took yours."

"Thank you." I said.

"This place is huge!" Damiano exclaimed. "How many rooms?"

"Five." I answered and he raised his eyebrows. "But two of them are completely filled with garbage as in like useless things so they're not in the state to use so we'll have to share."

"That's fine." Ethan answered quickly. "You and Victoria can share, Damiano and Thomas can share so that they can leave together and me and Enzo can share on." We all looked at him at how quickly he figured it out. "It's just an idea." he said quietly and we all chuckled.

"If everyone's fine with that arrangement then let it be. I know I certainly am." I said going to check if the water was working fine in the house.

"I am over the moon fine." Victoria winked at me and I smirked back.

"Please be responsible." Enzo said, shaking his head.

"We're not like you, Enzo." I called from the kitchen where I was checking if the tap was working. I heard everyone laugh as I walked back. "OK, I think you need a tour or you'll be lost. Firstly, the rooms that are in use all have bathrooms attached but also there's one here downstairs."

I walked them around the house, showing them the house and explaining a few things that needed explaining.

We all picked our rooms and separated so that we could unpack our things. We had arranged that we have an hour max to unpack since we didn't want to waste time so we all got going and started.

"How many swimming suits did you bring?" Victoria asked me.

"Uh, three. I think. Yeah, three. Why?" I asked.

"I might need to borrow one because mine just got ripped." she picked up the ripped bikini top and I laughed. "So now I only have two in which one is a little too small for me."

"We can go shopping in the evening for one. I'll let you use mine and you can buy one more which makes you have three. I know a really great swimwear shop." I said and she clapped her hands, coming over to hug me.

"Best girlfriend ever." she said and I smiled.

"I know." I said and she laughed.

We unpacked in half an hour and then went down to the living room where Damiano and Thomas already were sitting since they had fewer clothes than we had.

"Cool swimming shorts." Vica pointed out, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Hey! Don't laugh at the bananas." Damiano said like a child crossing his arms.

"I think the bananas are iconic." I said and Damiano high-fived me.

"Yeah! Listen to your girlfriend, Victoria." he mocked her and Victoria rolled her eyes.

"At least those bananas are bigger than his dick." I whispered to Thomas and Victoria when I walked up to them.

They turned to me in shock and Victoria clapped her hands, laughing as she leaned back

"Mamma!" she shouted, extending the first 'a'.

"She roasted me real good, didn't she?" Damiano said, closing his eyes.

"I don't think you want to hear it." Thomas said, placing his hand on Damiano's shoulder.

"I do not. I've learned not to over these years. I always regret it when I do." he said and I smirked.

"I do think the bananas are iconic though." I said.

"No." he turned from me sassily and put a hand up at me. "I don't trust your word anymore."

"I swear I do." I said, putting my hands up in surrender.

I heard footsteps and then saw an annoyed-looking Ethan join us.

"Where's Enzo?" Thomas asked.

"Upstairs." he said with no emotion.

"Are you alright?" I asked, going to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he answered and I nodded, not completely sure.

After a minute, Enzo came down. He looked like Ethan, annoyed and like he would snap easily.

Their eyes met across the room but then they both looked away. I obviously noticed this, they were both angry at each other.

"Well, if we're all ready then lets go." I took the bag of food that I and Victoria had prepared and then we all left the house to the beach.

I hope Ethan and Enzo make up or else it would ruin the whole week.