XLVI. IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY KNOW YOU'RE MINE

The exams were ridiculously hard but, finally, they were over. As soon as I walked out of the last exam which was my art history/theory exam. I let out a breath and made my way towards the exit of the school where me, Vica, Ethan and Enzo planned to meet at when the last exma was over. I reached the exit but they weren't there yet so I sat on the bench right outside the school entrance and waited. I took out my phone and decided to text Luca that I finished my last exam, he asked me to text him when I was finished with my exams for the day.

Vica, Ethan and Enzo were doing their cooking theory exam, which was on the other side of the school, so I wasn't surprised when they didn't come before me.

Five minutes passed and I heard Vica's voice as she approached me with Ethan and Enzo. I put my phone away and stood to hug her as she draped her arms around me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Kill me. Now." she said and I laughed.

"I'll kill you then I'll kill myself." I said and she raised her head, turning to Ethan and Enzo.

"This is what real love looks like." she said and we high-fived.

"Mhm, yeah. Killing yourself together." Enzo said sarcastically.

"God, I'm so happy that the exams are finally over." said Ethan as we walked towards mine and Ethan's respective houses. "That was torture."

"Torture? Just torture? That was double, if not, triple torture." Vica said and we all chuckled. "Actually, that was worse than torture."

"If I had to lay my eyes on one more exam paper, I would throw myself off a cliff." I said and they all laughed.

"I'd be joining you." said Enzo, raising his hand before correcting himself. "I'd be happily joining you."

"We all will be." said Ethan.

We reached mine and Ethan's houses and went separate ways. Me and Victoria went to my house and Enzo and Ethan went to Ethan's house. I'm happy that Enzo had made such good friends with Ethan.

We were all going out later with Thomas and Damiano so we wanted to rest after the exams a bit before going out.

Me and Vica walked in and Pandora, my dog, came running to us both, jumping at our legs.

"I need to walk her." I said. "Are you coming?"

She nodded. "Of course, I'm coming."

We put our bags up in my bedroom and then I got Pandora's leash and we walked out of the door. She was a very well-behaved dog so I didn't need to put a leash on her unless walking in a very crowded space. She always kept near me and never ran a lot ahead.

The air was very warm and the sun shone brightly. We soon reached the park where we sat on a blanket in the far end of the field and let Pandora run around a bit.

We were sat at an area which bushes covered so no one could see a lot.

Victoria took Pandora's ball and threw it for her. She was racing all around our blanket with the ball in her mouth.

"And all Chili does is lay around all day." said Victoria and I laughed.

"Not all dogs are so active." I said as Pandora climbed on me with the ball on her mouth. I threw it and she raced away after it.

"Hm, yeah, I guess. I love dogs." she clapped her hands together.

"They're just the best thing ever, aren't they?" I said and she nodded energetically.

"Is Pandora your dog or is she a family dog?" asked Victoria when Pandora gave the ball to throw.

"Oh, no. She's my dog. I got her last year for my sixteenth birthday." I said. "I've wanted a dog since I was three years old when my grandparents got a dog. I fell in love with him and ever since wanted one for myself."

"And you're parents got you one after thirteen years of begging?" she asked, chuckling.

"In my defence, they are extremely hard to convince." I said and she laughed.

"Mhm, yeah." she nodded her head slowly.

We sat there for a few minutes in a very comfortable silence, her head laying on my lap as I leaned against the tree trunk behind me.

"You know," I said and Victoria turned her head to me. "I'm happy everything happened the way it did. I'm happy we broke up because now I know my feelings for you and I know how lucky I am to you."

"I love you." she whispered and kissed me, getting up from her laying position.

We hadn't kissed like this before. This kiss was more passionate than other ones we've had.

I pulled away a bit. "What if someone sees?" I asked.

She smirked. "It's about time they know you're mine."