XII. JEALOUSY?

VICTORIA'S POV

The only reason I had got this amazing friendship with Althea was because of Ethan. He told me, rather sharply, to stop behaving like a child and just start to make a friendship with Thea because she was a really interesting person and an incredible friend.

He, most certainly, was not wrong. He spent many days trying to persuade me but I wouldn't budge, I'd just walk away from him. It was good to finally have a girl friend that I could talk about the things that I couldn't with Ethan, Damiano and Thomas. She understood where I came from and I was grateful because, most of the time, the boys didn't.

I never thought I needed her as a friend or that I even liked her until I saw her in the bathroom that day. To this day, I'm still not sure what caused her to feel that way but I decided not to push. Someday in the future I would find out and ask her. Maybe it was stress from the exams or problens at home, but whatever it was, brought us closer.

The whole prom situation really brought us both closer to each other as we had to spend a lot of time together, planning it.

Damiano had organized a brunch outing for all of us at a restaurant that was our favourite for the longest time.

I was meeting with Thomas near his house as, out of the five of us, I lived nearest to him. Damiano was already at the restaurant and Ethan, Thea and Lorenzo were going to walk together.

"Hello, Thomas the great." I said when Thomas walked out the door.

He laughed and slapped me on my shoulder.

"You said you'd stop." he whined.

"I'm sorry," I laughed and added in a mere whisper. "your majesty."

"I will kill you, Victoria De Angelis!" he shouted and the couple people that were walking on the silent street, looked at us.

"I know you won't. I'm your best friend." I winked at him and he scoffed.

The walk to the restaurant was fun and included many laughs but before we knew it, we had reached the restaurant.

We walked in and the waitress took our names and then she took us to a table in the far corner right of the room.

"Here's the menu, enjoy your brunch." she said quite coldly, giving us the menu and left us at the table where Damiano, Ethan and Lorenzo we seated but no Althea.

Thomas sat down in the booth and then I sat on the edge, I loved sitting on the edge.

"Thommy and Viccy! The married couple!" exclaimed Damiano making us all laugh except Enzo.

"Is Al not with you?" he asked worridly.

"No, sorry. I was going to ask where she was, I thought she was coming with you." I said.

"You know, the last I saw her was on Friday, she hasn't answered my calls or replied to my texts since then. We went to knock on her door but her father opened and said she wasn't home and then just shut the door innour face so we guessed she went to meet with you." said Ethan.

We all looked at each other worridly.

"She's got to be at her auntie's house. When we were out last Saturday, when it was raining so much, and we were preparing our prom ideas she said she hasn't seen her auntie in a bit." I said, trying to ease the tension.

The meeting we had with our year head teacher got moved since he got sick so we're having it tomorrow, which is the next Monday.

"No, she always tells me when she goes somewhere." said Enzo, biting his nails but Ethan slapped his hand away from his mouth.