XLIII. IT'S NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS

ALTHEA'S POV

The next morning, I woke up with Victoria laying next to me, her legs interwined with mine under the covers.

I brushed the hair out of my face and turned lightly to the side to see the time.

10:23AM

Late. Quite late. I turned back to see Vica now awake too.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up." I said quietly as she rubbed her eyes.

"That's alright." she smiled at me. "It's late anyway."

We got up and, after getting ready, ate breakfast downstairs in the spacious kitchen. We said goodbye to everyone and left the house, making our way to Damiano's apartment.

When we reached it, Vica opened the door, since it was open, and we walked in.

"Vic!" exclaimed Damiano happily and then raised his eyebrows in shock when he saw me.

"And Althea!" I exclaimed sarcastically waving my hands above my head and Victoria laughed. Thomas was no where to be seen so he obviously didn't arrive yet.

"You're back together!" exclaimed Ethan excitedly. "I hope."

"Please them be." Enzo said, putting his together as in prayer which was funny for us since he was an atheist.

"We are." Victoria smiled.

"Oh, thank Goodness!" Damiano stood up and hugged us both. "I'm like a happy mother."

"That's great! You two are just meant to be together." Ethan said, clapping his hands.

"We should go out later to celebrate." said Enzo, putting an arm around me and Vic as he stood between us. "I feel like drinking wine."

"And you guys believe he's underage?" Ethan said sarcastically.

We all laughed and right then we heard two loud voices outside. We alk went silent to listen.

"Just leave me alone, alright?" one shouted which sounded a lot like Thomas. "I need time to think."

"But you've had enough!" another voice, female, shouted back. "Now it just feels like you're playing with my feelings! I will not allow someone to do that!"

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. "Just, please, Mara, just a little while longer."

"Alright. I'll give you more time, just like I always have because I love you too much to let you go." the female voice said and I heard fading footsteps.

"Mara. That's his girlfriend, right?" I said and they all nodded.

"I think he needs time to figure out his feelings for her and she feels like he's playing with her." Ethan said. "Thomas likes to be very careful with his feelings, he has to know something for sure before saying it."

We heard the door slowly open and we all made uo conversations to pretend we weren't just listening.

"Hello." he said, smiling widely.

We all were shocked at how well he could hide hjs feelings.

"Oh! Please say you're back together." he looked between me and Victoria.

"We are." I winked at his and he jumped up and down.

"Trickshot!" he exclaimed and we all laughed.

We started off by the four explaining to me and Enzo the local competition they were entering and how they needed to think of a band name before next week.

"Let me just turn my brain on." I said and they laughed. "Alright, I'm ready."

We started listing random names some serious and some as a joke.

"Ooh! I know. The wine company." Enzo said and we all laughed.

"Coffee zone." said Ethan and we laughed.

It was stupid that we were laughing at these names but we just couldn't take ourselves seriously.

After two hours if no name we made up being suitable and good, we were staring to get tired.

"OK, um, Vica. Maybe just start saying random words in Danish. Maybe there will be some word which sounds like a good name." I said, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Alright. Uh, flaske." she said and we all looked at her weirdly. "That means bottle."

We all chuckled and she smirked.

"Alright, I'll get serious now. Slås." she said. "It means fight."

"That one's cool." Damiano said and we all agreed. "Put that one on the list, Al."

I nodded and wrote it down. "S-l-å-s, right?" I spelt it out and Victoria nodded. My grandfather from my father's side was Danish so I knew a bit of the language.

"Lyd, meaning sound. Lykke, meaning happiness. Føle, meaning feel. Reddede, meaning saved and stjerne meaning star." she said and we all listened intenly.

"Lykke and stjerne sounds cool." Ethan said and we all agreed again. I put it on the list and she carried on.

"Veninde, meaning friend. Fyre, meaning fire. Imod, meaning against. Ligegland, meaning do not care." she said and Damiano interupted her.

"Ligegland goes on the list." he said, pretending to shoot ball like in basketball. I wrote it down on the paper. We only had seven names down.

"Skål, meaning cheers. Hemmelighed, meaning secret. Skriv, meaning write. Måneskin meaning moonlight or moonshine. Ho - " we all gasped at the name.

"I love the sound of that." I said. "Måneskin."

"I love it." said Thomas.

"Måneskin. That sounds cool to say." said Damiano.

"And, it has an interesting meaning." Ethan pointed out.

We carried on finding names until we all had enough.

"Alright." I said, giving up and they all looked hopefully in my direction. "How about you guys stick with 'Måneskin' for this competition and if you don't like it we can just change it after the competition. I don't want to sit here any longer just saying random words and I'm sure you don't either. You'll see how it feels with people calling you Måneskin and if you don't like it, then we'll just change it after the competition."

"Althea has come to the rescue!" Damiano exclaimed. "If I were to hear another name idea I swear I would vomit." We all laughed at him and got up from where we sat.

Victoria was laying on the ground, her head resting in my lap as I sat against the sofa and played with her hair. Enzo was laying on the ground with Ethan next to him, he was playing with Ethan's hair which I found rather cute. Thomas and Damiano were sat on the sofa, Damiano his legs on Thomas' lap. We got up and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

"I am so tired that I swear I will just fall asleep right here." Ethan joked.

We all laughed and decided to go for a walk to clear our mind.

Finally, we got a name for now. I'm not joking when I say I was sick of thinking of names.

Who knew it was so hard coming up with a band name? It seriously wasn't as easy as it seemed.