XXXIII. HORNY JAIL

"You haven't listened to a word I've said, have you?" I asked Victoria when me and her were studying for our really important exams that were in a months time.

"What a weird way to start a conversation with me." she said and I let out a breath.

"Vica, concentrate, please. I'm trying to help you here." I explained to her and her eyes softened at my tired state.

"I'm sorry." she said, improving the way she sat on the seat. "I'm listening now. Thank you for helping me, again."

"That's alright." I said and started explaining to her again.

After a while she gasped.

"Oh! How could I have been so stupid? It's so simple." she clapped her hand against her forehead. "Quit being an architect, become a teacher. You make so much more sense than my English teacher."

"Past tense isn't too hard, the way they word their sentences is because it's in a different order from us." I said, shrugging at her. "I'm happy you got it."

"I hope I did." she said. "Test me, please."

"Alright." I thought. "Past tense of buy?"

"Bought." she said and I nodded.

"Past tense of teach?" I asked.

"Teached . . ? No! No, it's taught." she exclaimed. I high-fived her and she smiled.

I tested her some more until she got them all correct.

"Well done!" I said when she got the last answer correct.

She clapped her hands and stood up to hug me.

"Thank you ma'am." she winked at me, her arms around my shoulders.

"Horny jail!" I pointed at her and she burst into laughter.

"Horny jail?" she repeated. "What's that."

"When someone is horny I say horny jail to them." I said.

"I am not horny!" she exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her hand that was moving up and down my inner thigh. She looked down and quickly took it away.

"That doesn't count!" she quickly exclaimed and I laughed.

"When I say horny jail, I mean horny jail!" I exclaimed and she furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms like a child. "Horny jail." I whispered.

"That's kind of cool though." she said after some thought. "I'm using that."

"We'll confuse people." I smirked.

We high-fived and we started cleaning up all our books and papers from my desk.

"I'll give you five Euros if you throw that paper in this bag." said Victoria, holding a bag with all used pieces of paper.

"Alright." I rolled the paper into a small ball and threw it. It landed straight inside the bag. "Give me that money!"

"Fuck!" she shouted. "I was saving this for ice cream!"

"I'll buy you ice cream with it tomorrow." I said, taking the five Euros she handed me.

She smiled and I happily pocketed the five Euros.

"Rich girl." I whispered and she laughed.

When we finished cleaning the desk and went to lay on my bed. Her head was on my chest and she played with the necklace Enzo gave me.

"That's a pretty necklace." she said, putting the chain in the hand and looking at the moon and black crystal.

"Enzo got it for me from Greece." I said and she smiled.

"I love your friendship with him, it's so sweet." she said as I played with her hair.

"Fun fact, we hated each other for almost a yeat before we became best friends." I said and she looked up at me.

"Kind of like us." she said, quietly. "We hated each other. I can't believe we did."

"It's crazy. I never believed in the whole 'you can fall in love with your enemy' thing, I always thought once you hated someone it just stays that till the end of time. I never expected me to be in the position I am with you." I said. "But it's the greatest thing that happened to me all my life."

"Me too." she smiled and layed her head back on my chest.

It was the perfect moment to say 'I love you', but I stopped myself.

I'll wait a little longer.

---

I JUST REALIZED, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 10,000 READS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. <3