XLII. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS SO COOL

VICTORIA'S POV

How do I explain what I feel for Althea? Love. One word.

I figured, over the time we were apart, that I did indeed love her. No one could tell me any different now that I was so sure of it.

I didn't know where Althea was taking me but I didn't care. I trusted her. I hope that, even after what I did, she also trusted me as much as I trusted her.

"OK, let me try one last time. Where are you taking me?" I asked, hoping to get an answer out of her but she just shook her head and kept on walking as she held onto my hand.

"Be patient, Vica." she said, smirking at me. "We're almost there. Only around five minutes or so left."

She took me to a forest with trees around a lovely looking house. There was a little stone path leading to the house, a tree with a swing attached to it stood proudly at the side of the house. There were vines covering around a third of the house, it was beautiful.

"Wow, it's so beautiful here." I said and she smiled as we started walking through the grass to reach the path.

"It's my friend's. His grandmother died ten years ago and he passed this house on to him, he go kicked out from his house because his parents didn't accept him liking just boys like five years ago. His name is Zeno, he is an amazing person, I owe him so much." she smiled and I could see the gratefullness in her eyes. "This is where I came when I ran away."

"Here?" I asked shocked. "Wow, you sure were in luxury." We both laughed.

She took out a key from her pocket and then, when we reached the door, she opened the door with it. It was a dark green door with black keyholes and decorations.

She opened the door and beckoned me after her.

After seeing it was empty, she walked through the house towards which was a massive back garden with a fire pit and little river flowing in the back.

I saw five people sitting around the firepit, eating grilled food and the firepit burning with food placed on top of it.

She opened the wooden door to the garden and they all turned towards us.

"Althea!" a girl, a little older than us maybe by a year or two, stood up excitedly and ran towards us.

"It is me!" Althea exclaimed sarcastically as she hugged the girl.

"And she bought a girl." the girl smirked at Althea and Althea smiled. "But, you alright, Althea? You look like you haven't slept for days.'

She smiled and at and said. "I am now."

We walked to everyone around the firepit and she hugged everyone except one person who she just nodded her head at him without emotion and he did the same back.

"OK, Vica, this is Ema, Zeno, Ara and Amel." she pointed to four different people but not the boy she just nodded at before.

"And him?" I asked, pointing to the guy.

"Yeah, why don't you introduce me?" he lifted an eyebrow, smirking and Althea rolled her eyes.

"That's Sid." she said, shrugging and then she smiled and turned to the other four. "Anyway, this is Vica, Victoria, my girlfriend."