Moms Decision

It was Saturday, May 30 school was over for 3 months and your chilling at home watching YouTube with your sister Drista waiting for your mother to get home.

Y/n Pov
I'm hungry, Drista said. Ok and?, I reply
Can you cook me food?, She says. Ugh fine what do you want? Uhhhhh, chicken nuggies? (First it autocorrects to buggies then nugget like seriously stop😔✋) sure can you get them out for me? Sure, she replies. Drista gets the nuggies out of the fridge freezer and got the rack to the air fryer and set them on the counter for me to cook them. (Sorry I have a air fryer and it makes them better then ovens) 5 minutes later I get up and head to the kitchen to cook the chicken nuggets. I open the bag and pour some out of the bag and on to the rack. I put the nuggets in the air fryer and turned the knob to air fry and then put them on for 8 minutes.
I scrolled through TikTok until they finished. I pulled them out of the air fryer and put them on a plate I put ketchup on the side of the plate. (I dunno what she likes with her nuggets so I chose ketchup) "DRISTA!!" I yell and seconds later I can hear her running to the kitchen.

"Thanks" She says as she takes the plate and heads back to the living room.
Ding, I hear my phone go off I checked my phone and I got a text from my mom.

                             Mom❤️

I'm coming home

                                                            Ok

Oh and I need to talk to you

                                                            Ok

As I head to the living room I wonder on what she wants to tell me.

30 minutes later

"I'm home" Mom says.  "Hi, how was your day?" I say. "Shitty". "That bad huh" I say. "Yup". "So what did you wanna tell me?" I said in a curious voice. "Oh uh I was thinking on you-

I'm going to be a bitch and leave you with a cliff hanger sorry not sorry :) ily
Short chapter
Word Count:358