Cute Little Family

Narrators pov only

Y/n and Sapnap went on a cruise and had a wonderful time. Dream never broke her knees all he did was be happy for them.

They had a child 2 years after being married, they named her Aphrodite, beautiful name isn't it, it matches the child.

Did ranboo ever threaten to eat her, yes, yes he did. Did he ever visit them, yes, yes he did with tubbo. Did they send Aphrodite to dreams house he now shared with George, yes, yes they did. Did he ask where she was, yep. Did they tell him, ABSOLUTLY NOT.

After 3 years they planned to have another child and there last child, but instead God gave them twins. They were both boys, Christian had green eyes and brown hair, and Leo had brown eyes and blonde hair.

They still streamed and did YouTube but took care of there Family first.

As a surprise ranboo had visited them, and gave them some gifts, when he had seen the three children, he smiled, bent down in front of Aph (the daughter) and patted her head, "there all to adorable to eat" he said. Which scared Aph. "You were gonna eat me" "you can blame your father". After the little visit he left going to his hotel to leave in the morning.

That night the parents and there daughter had a long talk about that.

They lived one of the best life's you could ever ask for. And it was all because 2 people.

Dream

And

Mrs. Dream

You might be asking why??? Well here's what happened.

Dream didn't really see or talk to y/n much at all anymore. So he called up your guy's mom to kick you out to live with him but to not tell you that. Drista was fully aware of that and was in on it Incase something happened. Your mom called everyone in your family explained it all, and they agreed to not take you. Then all that happened. Was the Sapnap part planned. No it wasn't but it happened.

You might be asking why couldn't dream just text you and ask you. We will never know, maybe he was afraid that you wouldnt answer or would say no. But clay got what he wanted and I guess y/n did too, she always dreamed of having a wonderful husband and beautiful children.

There mom was a wonderful grandmother and Drista and Clay were wonderful aunts and uncles.

Quackity and Karl were uncles, George was there uncle after< iykyk.

They lived a great life

With a Cute Little Family  

------------------------------------------------------------------

the end.

By.  - Plant
Read by. - You