Packing

Y/n Pov

Me and Drista went to the storage room and got boxes and carried them up to my room. We started to pack things I didn't use very often and left it at that. By the time we were done getting that all packed up I texted my mom if we could get McDonald's for lunch. She said yes and ordered door dash for us and sent it to the house. When door dash arrived I got the food and me and Drista watched movies until my mom came home.(Idk how door dash works bc it doesn't deliver where I live)

"Hey mom how was work" Drista said as my mom walked inside. "Good today, I'm glad to be home tho" She said with a smile on her face. "That's nice" I chimed in. "Im going to change then I'll make dinner, ok" She said walking up the stairs.

"Ok" Drista and I said in union.

My mom finished changing and came down and made dinner and we had a conversation on how much I got packed and how much was left.

We all finished and did some chores that needed to be done. (Simple chores)
I then headed to my room and played bedwars with Jessie and Emma.

"Any new new's?" Emma asked. "Well my mom got her promotion at work!" Jessie said. "My mom's kicking me out and I'm moving in with my brother!" I say. "Wait What?!" Emma and Jessie say in union. "Yea but my brothers nice so it doesn't bother me" I say. "Who's your brother?" Emma says. "Clay" I say with a weird look on my face. "Like clay as in Dream!" Jessie shouts. "Um yea" I said.  "Omg no way your brothers Dream" Emma practically said screaming in her mic. "Yes but don't tell anyone ok" I said. "Ok" Jessie and Emma say in union.

We played for 3 more hours and I noticed it was 2:00 in the morning.
"Ima head to bed night guys" I said yawning. "Night" Jessie said. "Goodnight" Emma said. I closed Minecraft and left the call and headed to bed.

Time skip to Saturday bc I'm lazy

It was finally Saturday I had packed everything up ready to start moving tommrow. We had moved all the boxes downstairs so it was easier for us in the morning. It was 10:00 and we were finishing the movie "F/m" (Favorite movie) after it finished we all headed to bed.

Clay/Dream Pov

Sapnap and I had gotten y/n's room cleaned up for her to move in and then cleaned the house and our rooms as well. We ate dinner then headed to bed. I couldn't sleep tho. It's like when it's the night before the first day of school in elementary school excited if you know what I mean. Around 1:00 I fell asleep.

I'm leaving it at that I'm enjoying writing/typing this story then my first story im currently working on aswell but anyway drink water and eat for me plz you are worth it anyway bye ily♥️

Word Count: 524