First stream

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the sound of the tv.
"Morning clay" I whispered trying not to wake up Sapnap. "Morning"  he replied.
I stayed where I was so I wouldn't wake up Nick and watched tv with Clay.

Time skip 1 and 30 minutes later

Me and clay had been watching tv for more then an hour. Clay asked me to wake up nick while he started breakfast.

"Nick, wake up" I said as I shook him gently. "Ugh, what time is it" Sapnap said waking up. "Like almost 10" I said. "Oh ok" he said. Nick and I got up and went to the kitchen where clay was cooking breakfast.

Time skip to 3 hours later

Me and clay were talking on when to do my first stream and what to do.

We decided for my first stream would be tommrow at 8pm and that it would just be a talking stream with some of the members.

Clay got me a twitch account and showed me how to go live and the other things I would need to do.

When we finished he asked a bunch of his friends to join my first stream.
A most of them were surprised that he had another sister blah blah all that stuff. A bunch of them said yes they would love to join.

Dream tweeted out that I would be streaming at 8pm and my twitch account.

Time skip to 7:30

It was almost time for me to start streaming. Clay told me to get into the discord call. I took is orders and did so.

"Who is this Y/d/u" a young British voice said. (Y/d/u- you discord user)
"Thats my sister, Y/n" I heard Clay say.
"A WOMAN" I heard the same British voice. "Yea" I said assuming that must of been tommy. "Anyway guys I would like you to introduce your selfs for y/n" Clay said. I heard multiple ok's and alright's coming threw my headset.

"Someone start off" Clay asked.

"Hi I'm badboyhalo, but you can call me bad or bbh" "hi bad" "hi I'm quackity or big Q either ones fine" "hi quackity" "Hi I'm Karl" "hello Karl, I've seen you on some mrbeast videos ive seen" "hi I'm George" "oh hi George, your the one that clay simps for" "yep" "cool" "hi I'm tommy" "hello tommy" "hello woman"
I smiled at what tommy had said. "Hi I'm tubbo" "hi tubbo" "hi I'm ranboo" "hi ranboo" "hello y/n, I'm Wilbur" "hello Wilbur" "hi I'm Philza or Phil" "hi philza" "hello I'm nihachu but please call me Niki" "omg I love that name" "thanks, I love yours too" "Thanks" "hello I'm minx" "Hello Minx"
"Hello I'm purpled" "hi purpled" "hi I'm punz" "hey punz" "hello I'm skeppy" "hi skeppy" "hi I'm jack manifold" "hello jack manifold"

"Alright so everybody introduced themselves right" clay asked. "Yep, and I love all of yours names there really unique" I said. I heard thanks and yours too. It was 7:50 and we all just talked a little bit before the stream was supposed to start. 10 minutes had past and I started up my stream. Dream had then tweeted that I was live. A couple others were live too, like Niki, tubbo, minx, Sapnap, Quackity and Karl.

After a few minutes I got into bedwars so my chat wouldnt be looking at my starting soon screen or a blank one.
I played bedwars while talking with the others. I learned a bunch of lore. We started to talk about why I moved in and stuff like that. While I was playing bedwars my teams bed had gotten broken, I swear my team sucks. All my teammates died so it was just me. I got jumped by the other teams and died aswell. "Fuck" I said as I died. "LANGUAGE" I hear bad yell. "I'm sorry" I said. "Your ok just replace it with muffin or a nicer word" he replied. "Awwwww muffin" I said. "That's adorable" I added. I could hear some giggles from other people. "Have you ever watched your brothers videos" I heard quackity say. "A couple with Sapnap and George, not many others" I said. "Wow" Clay said. "Yea I know" I said giggling. We continued to talk and I continued to play bedwars while doing that. We talked for about 4 more hours. "Hey y/n how many people are watching your stream" Clay said. "Hold on let me check" I said looking over to my other monitor that had my stream open. "Holy shit 120k" I said. "Wow that's a lot" Clay said. "It's not a lot its a shit ton" I said. "Language" bad said. "Sorry" I said. "It's a muffin ton" I said making myself, the others and chat laugh. I checked the time and it was 1:00 am. "Omg I've been streaming for 5 hours" I said. "Is it that late" Skeppy said. "Yep" I said. "I'ma end my stream" I said. I heard a bunch of ok's and me too's
I muted my mic and said goodbye to my chat and thanked them for all the follows and subs. "Ill be streaming again soon, bye chat" I said clicking the end live button.

We all said our goodbyes to the members that hadn't left yet. (All the minors left a little earlier like at 10:00 EST) I left the call and heard two pairs of footsteps heading to my room.

The door opened and I saw Sapnap and clay. "Heeeyyyyyyy" they said at the same time. "Hiiiiiii" I replied. "So how was the stream" clay asked. "You were in it" I said. "Right, but did you like it" clay said. "Yea I did" I said. "Good, anyway I'ma head to bed I'm tired" clay said leaving me and Sapnap. We stayed there in silence for a few minutes until sapnap broke the silence. "Sooooooo, uh wanna play Minecraft" Nick asked.
"Sure, I'll make a world" I said. "Ok, I'll join it so send me an invite" he said. (Is that how it works, sorry lol I'm tired and not remembering anything rn)

I opened my minecraft back up and made a world and invited Sapnap.

I'ma leave it at that because it's a long chapter and it's 12:54 and I'm tired  I'll probably make the next chapter tommrow. I hope you enjoyed it, if you did, vote if you'd like, you don't have to at all, anyway BYE!!!

Word Count: 1093