Bonus Chapter- Cute Big Family

65k reads, here's a bonus chapter, thank you all for reading

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

"Twins, Where are you" I yell. I heard two cute boys giggles coming from my room.

I entered it. "Mhmmm, I wonder where they are" I say trying not to laugh. There were two bumps in the neatly laid blanket.

Again there cute little giggles were heard again.

"Are they in the closet" I say opening the door quickly. Again little giggles. "Under my bed" I say throwing myself on the floor.

"Hmph, where are they" I say tapping my chin again trying not to laugh. More giggles.

I smirked. "Welp, I guess they don't want to spend time with Me, Daddy and Aph, who are getting ice cream" I say looking in my peripheral vision.

I heard the little conversation.

"There getting ice cream Christian" Leo gasps, whispering. "Ahhh no, we better go" Christian whispers back. The crawl to the top of the bed and uncovered there selves.

I faked a surprised face. "I would of never known you were there" I say hitting my forehead. They giggled.

"Come on let's get some ice cream" I gesture my hand and the get off the bed and run out of the room.

I walk out to be stopped by Sapnap. "Using my own trick ay" He smirks putting his hands on the top of the door frame leaning towards me. "I learned from the best" I smile. He leans in to kiss me. I put my hand infront of my face and he kissed it.

I then run away. "Hey" He says and chases me out to the car.

Everyone hops in the car and Sapnap in the driver's seat. He pulls me in and pecks my lips. He smiles and we drive to the ice cream shop.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Sapnap and the twins drove home from the airport. Our little girl was heading to college. Man was it hard, she was all grown up, already has a great boyfriend, great school, great job choice.

In 3 years the boys would be off. We all went home and played board games and then video games having a wonderful time.

T/s

We waved goodbye to the twins as the headed to there gate. I was a crying mess.

They had headed off to college and now Me and Sapnap we're alone together. We decided to get all of our friends and go on a huge trip around the world.

And goodness was it a great idea.

T/s

We had came back to Florida after 2 years of going around the world, a bunch of flying and jet-lag. Aph was getting married now.

She picked the right man. After the wedding they left for there honeymoon.

Christian and Leo got married soon after and went to live on there own life's.

After a few years we had a bunch of beautiful grandkids.

Me and Sapnap sat on our porch looking at our Cute Big Family, "We did good" Sapnap says. "Yea, we did" I say and peck his lips. We smile and look at the wonderful family we continued.

What a Cute Big Family!