Goodbye.....

Hello fellow readers, yes I'm updating again since I didn't last night, bc of the title I will explain, no I'm not leaving, no this isn't the last chapter, you'll find out!!!

TW: Sadness (death)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

Today was the day George was leaving. It had been the most fun week we've had. Dream was crying, I was crying, Sapnap was laughing at us, but also crying as we watched George leave to head to his gate.

We all got in the car, we sat there for a good 10 minutes. Dream tweeted that George has left him, with me and Sapnap replying aswell as George.

3rd person pov

When they all got home, they went into there separate rooms, Dream cryed into his pillow, and yes everyone could hear, Sapnap put in his earbuds and listened to music, y/n fell asleep fairly quickly since dreams room was the farthest away from hers.

George pov

I had finally boarded my plane, put my luggage I could keep into the compartment above my seat. I put my phone on airplane mode, then put it in my sweatshirt pocket. Then a very familiar face sat next to me. (George is sitting in the window seat this time)

"Elca" I said. She looked at me with sad eyes. "George" She smiled, as her eyes lit up.  "Yea" I smiled. "What's wrong" I asked. "Oh it's nothing" she said. "Please tell me, I'll just keep bothering you about it   " I trailed off.
"Well" she said making me face her. "My doctor called me, just yesterday, telling me, I only have about 5 weeks to live" she said smiling. 

I teared up.

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, she can't die, she can't.

"Elca, I know this is really weird to ask but, where do you live in the UK?" I asked. She said she lived in Brighton, she then said her address, and that address was the house across the street from me. I smiled.

She fell asleep about an hour after we took off. I myself fell asleep soon after. I woke up as soon as we landed, waiting for the captain to tell us we can unboard, I woke up Elca and I grabbed my stuff from the compartment, then grabbed Elca's hand. We went to the suitcase pick up thingy, and found our suitcases. I got a taxi for us, and we headed for my house.

When we got there, I dropped her off at her house, helping her with her luggage, I then left to put my suitcase by my front door, and went back across the street.

I knocked on her door. The kind old lady opened it saying "George, well how did you find me" she asked. "I liv- , I guess just luck" I said. She told me to come inside and offered me tea which I kindly excepted.

We talked for a long time. Then it got late and I went home.

Timeskip 5 weeks

For the past 5 weeks I've gone over to Elca's house everyday, spending as much time with her as I could, she enjoyed my company and I enjoyed hers.  I was getting ready to head over to her house, right as I had locked up, my phone rang.

I answered it.

George- Italics

Person on the other side- Bold

Hello

Is this George Davidson

Yes this is

Do you know an Elca Silvy

Yea I d- wait what happened to her

She had a stroke last night, and surprisingly called us, she spent the night here, and died this morning.

I dropped my phone and fell to the ground.
I picked it up.

No, No, No, she can't be dead, she can't be

I'm sorry sir

Also she told the doctor to tell you "Thank you"

Then i couldn't control my emotions, I sat there with my arms wrapped around my knees, sobbing.

I said thank you to the lady and hung up.

Timeskip to 1 week later

It was Wednesday, also the day of Elca's funeral, after the funeral, all of her children and grandchildren invited me to dinner with them, which I accepted. They also thanked me for spending the last week's of her life with her. After dinner I had gotten all of her children's numbers. Then headed home, getting into comfy clothes, and going to sleep.

The next day I woke up. I looked out my window seeing Elca's children and a moving van seeing them and some movers move her furniture into the van.

"Goodbye Elca" I said holding in my tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, short chapter again, but I updated!!!!
Sorry if I made you cry, but don't worry I cried too!!! Anyway see you sprouts later!!!

                                                          -Plant