DREAM!!!!!

Y/n Pov

We had been preparing for George all week and he was finally coming today. Clay has been a pain in the ass all day. Gosh could he be more anxious about this. George was coming around 3 o clock and sadly it was only 12:30 so we had a couple hours to go.

"Y/n, what time is it" Clay said. "12:32 clay" I said annoyed for him asking me the 100th time in a minute. "Really" he said sadly. "Yea" I sighed.

Over the past couple days me and George had streamed together and I got to now him. He's very nice, I can see why clay would like him.

T/S 1 hour later

"What's the time" clay asked. "1:45" I said. "Oooouuu it's getting closer" clay said. "Yep, and it will soon be 3" I said. Clay smiled and hugged me and went upstairs.

Soon it was 2:45.

Me and Nick went upstairs to get clay. His door was open and he was sleeping.
We decided to pick up George just us 2.

T/S to the airport.

We were waiting at the pickup area. (I've never been at a airport so forgive me if I get stuff wrong😀) When we saw him we yelled his name, he came running over to us. He grabbed us both and gave us a group hug.

"There's my 2 favorite lovebirds" George said ending the hug. "Hi" me and Nick said in unison. As we walked to the car we talked about what we were planning to do while he was here. He gave us some good ideas too.

T/S to home

When we got home dream was sitting on the steps. When we pulled in the driveway he stood up. George rushed out of the car and so did me and Sapnap.

"DREAM!!!!!" George yelled with his arms wide open.
"GEORGE!!!!" Clay yelled back opening his arms. George wrapped his arms around clay almost falling.

I started to cry, god it was so sweet. (My face while I'm typing this:😐, no joke)
Nick noticed and wrapped his arm around me pulling me into a hug. We helped George with his luggage and put it in dreams room. We went downstairs and again talked about what we were planning on doing while George was here. When we finished the planning it was like 5:30 so we went out to eat

T/S to when they get home

When we got home we were gonna watch some movies. George chose the first one since he was the guest. I made popcorn for all of us and turned on the movie. I cuddled up with Sapnap watching the movie.

T/S to after all the movies.

After all the movies we all went into our rooms. Sapnap went in mine with me and George went with dream into his. Nick and I got under the covers and talked for awhile until I fell asleep

In his arms......

Let's go back to this morning but in sapnaps pov!

Sapnaps Pov

We had been preparing for George all week and today was finally the day he came. Clay has been a pain in the ass all day. Gosh could he be so anxious.

T/S to after clay hugged you and went upstairs

"Hi Nick" clay said opening my door. "Hi clay" I said smiling.
"Are you exciting to meet George" Clay said. "Not as excited as you are" I said.
Clay chuckled.

T/S to when they were about to leave

We went upstairs to clay, but he was asleep. So we left for the airport without him.

T/S at the airport

We were at the pickup area waiting for George. When we saw him we yelled his name. He came running towards us giving us a group hug.

"There's my 2 favorite lovebirds" George said ending the hug. "Hi" Y/n and I said in unison. While we were walking towards the car we were talking about what we were gonna do while he was here, he gave us some good ideas too.

T/S to home

When we pulled up to the driveway clay was sitting on the steps waiting for us. George jumped out of the car as me and Y/n got out.

"DREAM!!!!" George yelled, opening his arms running towards Dream.  "GEORGE!!!!!" Clay said opening his arms as George wrapped his around him almost falling over.

I looked over at y/n who was crying. I wrapped my arm around her pulling close.
After that I helped with the luggage and put it in Clay's room. Soon we went out to eat, came home watched movies, then went to bed.

Let's go back again but in Clay's pov

Clay's pov

It was finally the day that George would arrive. I was so excited I could tell I was being a pain in the ass, but I didn't care. I kept bugging and bugging sapnap and y/n. I did feel a little bad. After talking to Sapnap I went to my room.

I woke up not noticing I feel asleep. I went downstairs to find y/n and Sapnap, but they weren't there. Then I checked the time. It was 3:30. "Damn it" I said to myself. I walked outside. The car was gone so they must of been picking up George.

T/s to when they get home

Soon they came home. They pulled into the driveway. George jumped out of the car.
"DREAM!!!!" George yelled, opening his arms as he ran towards me. "GEORGE!!!!" I yelled opening my arms. He wrapped his arms around me as I did the same. We almost fell over. After the huge hug we helped george with his luggage and put it in my room. Soon after we went out to eat. After we came home we watched movies. George had first pick since he was the guest.

After the movies we all headed to our rooms. Me and George in mine, Sapnap and y/n in hers. Me and George talked for awhile on what we had planned. Soon he fell asleep.

In my arms.....

Ok this is the last time we're doing this but let's go back one last time in George's Pov

George's Pov

It was finally the day I was visiting dream, Sapnap, and y/n. Me and Y/n had been streaming together this week. She was very nice, funny, and so many other things. Sapnap is very lucky to have her.

I arrived at the airport, then got to my gate. I waited until they called us to board.  They soon called my flight and we all boarded.

I got to my seat and was greeted my an adorable old woman. I put my luggage above my seat and sat down. Me and the old lady talked for awhile. She told me about her life.

Her name was Elca. She had been widowed at the age of 58. She was 85 now. She had 6 children and 3 miscarriages. (Miscarriages are when the baby dies before it's born, just in case you didn't know.) Her children had moved away to America. In Orlando to be exact. She hadn't seen any of her children in years. Until her youngest daughter called her and invited her down.

We then talked a little bit about me and then other stuff. Soon after we finished talking I fell asleep.

I woke up to Elca tapping me. "Huh, yea" I said waking up. "We landed" she said smiling. "Oh, thanks" I said returning one. We soon got of the plane. I helped her find her daughter and I said my goodbyes to her. "Gosh was she so nice" I thought to myself almost crying because I had to let her go.

Soon I found y/n and Sapnap. I ran up to them giving them a group hug.
"Theres my two favorite lovebirds" I said.
"Hi" They said in unison. We let go and walked to the car. They told me some ideas on what we could do and I gave them some of mine.

T/s to home

We pulled into the driveway and I saw clay sitting on the porch. I jumped out of the car.
"DREAM!!!!" I yelled opening my arms as I ran over to him. "GEORGE!!!" Clay yelled opening his arms. I wrapped my arms around him as he did to, as we almost fell over. We hugged for a few minutes and then we took my luggage to Clay's room. Soon we went out to go eat, came home watched movies, I got to pick first, then went to bed.

Hello, I'm sorry this took so long, not sure when I'm gonna update again, it might be soon and it might take long. If your bored and wanna read another story I have another xreader, it's a quackity one. Thanks for the 4k reads. I appreciate you lot. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Luv you! BYE!!!

Word Count: 1518