The School Decision

Y/n Pov

It had been 2 months and a couple weeks since I had moved in with my brother and nick. I had been streaming for awhile now. I was shown around the dream Smp and got to know more about the members. Me and Sapnap grew closer and closer and I started to have a crush on him. We flirted a lot with each other which usually made our fans go crazy and some shipping us because of it.

I had just woken up and it was august 1st. I got up and got dressed did my hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I really had been feeling down since my school started very soon. I was willing to not even go this year. It was an extra year I could take to learn more advanced things in computer science.
(I'm making no absolute sence)  I already knew everything about  computer science, so I technically didn't need to take this year.

I finished my breakfast and went to the living room with Clay and nick. I sat by clay and asked him about what I should do with school. He knew I was smart and knew alot about computer science so he said to do whatever I thought was best.

I went up to my room to ask my friends their opinion. They both said the same thing. I laid on my bed and thought of, if I should take it or not. I laid there for an hour thinking and thinking and fighting with my self. I heard a knock on the door and went over to open it. I saw nick with a smile on his face.

"Hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to go to the skate park with me" he asked. We had been going there a lot and we both were learning very fast.

"Ofc Nick" I said going to grab my vans.
We told clay where we were going and left. When we got there it was empty like always. We skated around having fun for 2 hours until we decided to take a break. We sat down at a near by bench.

"So what were you and clay talking about earlier" Nick asked. "Oh, if I should take this extra year for school" I said. "Oh well can I help you" he asked. "I wish" I said laughing. "Do you have to take this year" he asked. "No" I said. "Do you know enough to where you can get a job in the future." He asked. "Y-yea" I said. "Do you want to take this year" he asked. "No" I said.

"So are you taking this advanced class for a year" he asked. "Nope" I said. "There you go, that wasn't so hard" he said. I gave nick a hug from the side thanking him.

"Thanks Nick, I was panicking for no reason" I said. "No problem and plus since you won't have school you can still stream like you do" he said. "Your right, I didn't even think about my streaming career. We talked a little more and got food and came home. We played some survival on Minecraft for my stream like we always did on Sundays. I ended my stream after 3 hours and went to nicks room. I got in his bed and we cuddled like we did everynight. I don't know why but I feel safe when I'm in his arms. I soon drifted off into sleep in nicks arms.

Nick pov

Y/n ended her live and we ended call. She soon came to my room like we did everynight to cuddle. I don't know why but I feel a whole much better when she's in my arms. I played with y/n's hair and she soon fell asleep. I rested my head on hers and fell asleep too.

Hi I'll update soon hope you enjoyed.
BYE!!
Word count: 659