Clay's Surprise

I was laying on my bed listening to Spotify when someone knocked on my door. I paused my music and got up and opened my door to a smiling clay.

"Watcha need" I say. "I need to ask you something" he replied. "What is it" I asked. "Will you come to best buy with me" clay asked. "Umm sure" I said. "Good" he said. "We're leaving in 10 minutes so be ready" he said walking off.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my purse and belongings I needed. I went downstairs and sat on the couch till clay was ready to go.

Clay finally came down and we went to best buy.

"So why are we going here" I asked. "Because we're getting streaming stuff" he said. "Why, don't you have that already" I said confused. "Yea I do, it's not for me tho" he said. "Doesn't Sapnap have that already too" I questioned. "Yes, but it's not for him either" he said smiling. "Then wh- wait no way clay" I said in an excited tone.
"Yep" he said smiling.

Clay always knew I wanted to stream like him, but I never was able to get the stuff for it. We pulled in to the parking space and walked in. We got the stuff that we needed and paid for it. We drove home and carryed it all into the house. We then dragged it up the steps and into my room. We took about an hour getting it all setup. (You already have a PC and monitor so that's something that he didn't need to buy)

When we got finished I gave clay a big hug. "Thank you so much clay, I promise I'll repay you" I said Squeezing him. "No need for that, your my sister and I really wanted you to stream and join the Smp anyway" he said returning the hug. "Wait Smp" I said letting go. "Yea" he said smiling. "Do you mean it" I said. "Yea, I've always wanted you to join it, but I wanted you to stream at the same time" he said. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you" I shouted giving him another hug.
"Thank Sapnap, he was the one that told me to go to best buy so you could" he said. "Really" I said. "Yea, he kinda wanted you to join too" he said.

Clay Pov

She ran as fast as she could to Sapnap's room and I mean Sonic speed.

Y/n Pov
I ran as fast as I could to Sapnap room and barged in lucky he was just laying on his bed smiling at his phone. "Can I have a hug" I said. "Holy shit, were the fuck did you come from" he said as he jumped. "Well when a mommy and daddy lov-" I started to say before I got interrupted by Sapnap yelling "NOT WHAT I MEANT".  I laughed soon Sapnap joined. He did get up to give me a hug. I blushed at how close we were.
"Y/n, it's a hug ofc your going to be close" I thought to myself. I pulled away to see a blushing Sapnap

Sapnap pov

Me and Y/n hugged. She pulled away and I saw a blushing y/n. We stood there for a couple minutes. "I'ma go back to clay, wanna join me" she asked.
"I'd love to" I replied smiling. She grabbed my hand and interlocked it with hers and we walked back to her room where clay was on facetime with george.

"Dream who are you talking to" y/n asked. "My friend George" he said. "Clay who's that" George asked. "My sister" he said. "That doesn't sound like Drista" George said. "Because it's not" y/n responded. "YOU HAVE ANOTHER SISTER" George yelled. "Yea" clay said. "HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME" George yelled. "IDK" Clay yelled back.

Clay apologized to George and started flirting so me and Y/n went downstairs and watched some movies. We were in the middle of the fourth movie (Knowing) I felt something on my shoulder. It was Y/n. She was sleeping so, I gently situated myself and her so we would be comfy.

You and Sapnap

I soon drifted off to sleep

Clay Pov
When y/n was in nicks room George wanted to facetime. I accepted the call and sat down on y/n's bed. We started talking until y/n and Sapnap came in. I noticed they were holding hands but didn't bother to say anything because George was yelling at me because I didn't tell him I had another sister. I apologized to him and started flirting with him. I noticed y/n and Sapnap left so I continued my flirting. A couple hours later me and George were tired so we ended the call. I went to nicks room but there was no one there. I went to my room still no one there. "Did they leave me" I questioned myself. I went downstairs and saw the tv was on I went into the living room and saw Sapnap and y/n cuddling to be honest it was adorable so I took a pic and sent it to the Feral Boys group chat.

                           Feral Boys

Dream
Look at these to lovebirds
*Insert the picture I used above*

Quackity
Is Sapnap cheating on me and Karl 😭😭😭

Karl
😭😭

George
Oh shut up they look peaceful

Karl
Wait who is that tho?

George
His sister

Quackity
SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!

Dream
🤦🏼

George
Not his I meant clay's sorry I should of put Clay's

Quackity
Ok good cause that's disgusting if it was

Karl
Ikr

Dream
Should I post it on Twitter

Quackity
Without their permission!
HELL YEA

Dream
Ok I will

Dreamwastaken

              My sister and Sapnap cuddling!              Dreamstan replying to @DreamwastakenDo you have another sister?Dreamwastaken replying to @Dreamstan Yes I do her names Y/nDreamstan replying to @DreamwastakenI ship themDreamwastaken replyi...

Dreamstan replying to @Dreamwastaken
Do you have another sister?
Dreamwastaken replying to @Dreamstan
Yes I do her names Y/n
Dreamstan replying to @Dreamwastaken
I ship them
Dreamwastaken replying to @Dreamstan
SAME!

I then went up to my room and then went to bed.

Ayooooo long chapter yayyy
I had to stay home bc I think I'm sick so it gives me a bunch of time to update my story
I'm having a lot of fun with this story so stay tuned for amazing chapters -Gabby

Word Count:1064