The Question

Nick pov

"Wait y-you do" I stuttered. "Yea I have for awhile now" she said rubbing the back of her neck. I was speechless. "So uh" she started. "Y/n" I said walking over to her. "Yea" she said as I grabbed her hands pulling her up. "Would you be my girlfriend" I said holding her hands. "YES" She screamed jumping into my arms. Not a second after we heard Clay yell "LETS FUCKING GO LETS FUCKING GOOO". We went to see what he was yelling at.

He sat just on the floor by her room door looking happy as can be. "why are you so happy" y/n laughed. "Because I overheard you too" he said. "Oh" me and Y/n said in unison blushing aswell. Clay just laughed and walked back to his room.

Y/n Pov

Me and Nick hung out just talking about what we should do the next day until he got a call from The georgenotfound. I left him be and let him talk with one of his best friends.

Nick Pov

Me and Y/n were hanging out until I got a call from George. She left me be to talk to him.
(underline- George)
(Italic and underline- Sapnap (nick)

Yooooo I heard the news congrats.

Dream told you!

Yea but don't be mad at him I should know these things too!

Your right, you should

Anyway just wanted to tell you that me and dream are gonna talk now

Ok bye simp

Hey I'm not a

He said as I hung up before he could finish. I texted y/n that she should come  back. She texted me she would be there in a min. She came back upstairs with some monster's.

We had been talking for awhile until I popped a question I wanted to ask her.

"Hey y/n, since we're dating now does that mean we could cuddle and kiss without it being in a simp way or anything" I asked. "Well yea, but your still a simp" she said smiling. "Wait" she yelled grabbing her phone. "Since you wanted me to change your contact name I will" she said. "What is it now" I asked. "Simpnap" she said smiling. "Oh no please change it back to what it was it was much better" I shouted. "Fine" she said as she changed it.

We talked for a few more hours until we got tired so we crawled under the blanket and cuddled. She was laying on my chest as I played with her blonde hair. She looked up at me and smiled leaning up and giving me a quick kiss. I was in shock at first but then smiled. We said our goodnights and fell asleep.

Hey wassup ik a cringy bad fucking chapter and I'm sorry for that but I'm tired. Sorry for not updating for a few days but I'll try and update tommrow.

Go follow my TikTok if you don't.
xxquackityxx_

BYE!!!!

Word count: 500