Surprising Sapnap

(This story will be all Clay/dreams pov)

After me and Y/n were texting I got so excited for her to move in. I started to jump up and down and run around my room. Until I heard Sapnap laughing. "Why the fuck are you doing that?" Sapnap says in between laughs. "My sister is moving in with us" I say in a excited tone. "Wait Drista is moving with us!?" He says. "No my other sister" I say still excited. "You have another sister" He yells at me. "Yea I haven't told you yet but now you know" I say in a please don't be mad at me tone. "Why didn't you tell me!" Sapnap says in a stern voice. "First, I was going to before she moved in and Second, I just Fucking told you." I say and chuckle at the end. "Alright I'll give you that but I need to know details about her y'know 😏. He says with a smirk on his face the whole time. "Ok ew that's my sister but I'll tell you some stuff about her." I say.
"Thanks" He replies. "Well she has Blonde hair and green eyes (you might not have those has the color of your eyes and hair but I'm basing Y/n off dream since y'know your brother and sister) she likes playing Minecraft like me, she's 19 an-" I said before I was cut off by Sapnap saying "She's 19" He says excitedly. "Yea but don't get any ideas" I say Sternly. "I wont I won't" Sapnap says laughing. "There's a part of me that doesn't believe you" I say. "Believe me Believe me" He says still laughing. "Ok Ok I believe you" I say.

I continue to tell Sapnap more about Y/n and he seems really interested but he soon had to leave to go stream because he hasn't in a while. I head to the kitchen and make dinner and when he finishes his stream we eat and head to bed since we both had to edit videos for our channel the next day.

This chapter is rushes I'm sorry about but I'll be working on the next chapter soon because I'm bored as hell anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. Also sorry for short chapter anyway bye!!!!!
Word Count: 394