Finding somewhere to stay

I wake up do to my alarm going off (bold is saying it to them selfs and italics are in there head) "Omfg my alarm is so loud" i said to myself. I head downstairs to eat and my mom made breakfast.

"How was your sleep honey" She said sweetly like she always did.
"Good i guess" You try and say without attitude. "Did you find anywhere to stay?" She says out of curiosity. "I dont know yet I havent heard back from Clay" You say. "Oh ok" She says as she walks away to get ready for work. You finish eating and head back to your room. You went on your phone and saw that Clay had Texted back i clicked the notification and saw what he said.

Clay Pov

I had texted my sister back after she said that she needed a place to stay. I hadn't told sapnap about it yet but planned to tell him before she moved in. (I'm using she/her pronouns but feel free to change them if you want)

                      That Crackhead

           Yea ofc I'll let you stay with me when are you planning on moving in?

Y/n Pov

I read.

                    💚Green Blob💚

Yea ofc I'll let you stay with me when are you planning on moving in?

       Not sure let me ask mom before she leaves! Tysm! Ily!❤️

I typed in squealing.

Drista came running in my room. "What happened?!" She yelled. "Oh nothing just clay letting me move in with him not something big!" You said sarcastically. "Omg wait really" She said Squealing too. "Yep" You said with a smile. "Girls I'm leaving!" Your mom yells up the stairs. "Wait mom!" You yell running out of your room and down the stairs. "Yes Sweety" She said with a smile. "Clay is letting me move in with him and was asking when I'm moving in with him?" I said excitedly. "Oh how bout Sunday I'm off that day so that would be best for me!" She said happy that you got somewhere to stay. "Ok I'll tell him, I Love you mom" I said heading back upstairs. "I love you too!" she yelled as she walked out the door. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and texted Clay.

                    💚Green Blob💚

            She said Sunday I could move in!

Isn't today Sunday!

                                Next Sunday Dumbass

🤦 Sorry, is she off that day
I'm guessing

                     Yea Its that time of the month where she has her day off

Ok well start packing!

    Will do

You got so excited that you were moving in with him you had seen some of his videos so you new about the dream Smp thing and his friends George and Sapnap but a little less than you should know but it didn't bother you in any way.

"Hey need help packing by any chance" Drista says as she barges in your room and scares the shit out of you. "Holy shit" you yell scared.  "Hahahaha I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, anyway answer the question." She says in between laughs. "Uhh sure let's get boxes from the storage room" You say laughing aswell.

I'm going to leave it at that I'll make the next chapter soon Ily❤️ all and you all matter, go eat and drink water if you haven't :) bye!

Word Count: 564