What's that sound?

It's been very long since I've updated, I'm sorry😞,  forgive me plz, I'll try and update more, I promise!!!! Anyway enjoy my luvlies

TW: Mention of Dnf smut

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n Pov

It's been 2 days, today being the third, since George has arrived, we've had a lot of fun, today we did a huge and very long stream, of Q&A's, truth or dares, Minecraft, Roblox, Among us, tried out bitlife, and doglife, (mobile games) and some board games to finish. And yes me and dream did a face reveal on that stream.

After the stream we actually cooked food, Dream being the better cook out of the 4 of us, cooked dinner. (It's whatever you want)

After dinner, me and Sapnap went in my room, cuddled and watched the smurfs.  Soon we heard some noise. I paused the movie and said: "What's that sound". "I'm not sure". We walked out of our room, walking over to Dreams room.

I opened the door and George was sitting on his desk and Clay was holding Georges chin up to face him. "HOLY SHIT" I said, slamming his door shut. I heard wheezing and George's loud sweet laugh on the other side.

I ran down the stairs and outside and sat on the porch, Sapnap following behind. I sat on the top step, with my hands over my face.

I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder, I looked to the side of me seeing Sapnap. "Wanna go to the skatepark, we haven't in a while" he asked, smiling. "I have something better, or at least I think" I said, smiling back.

I told him to wait there, as I went back inside, yelling me and Sapnap are leaving, hoping they heard, I grabbed the keys to the car, then going back outside grabbing sapnaps hand and dragging him to the car.

Timeskip to the destination

I got out of the car going to the passenger side, grabbing sapnaps hand, and dragging him into the sunflowers, we finally got to the open space, out of the many others this open space was the best place to watch the sunset or look at the stars. We laid down in the grass, watching the sun set. "You know what y/n this is better" Sapnap said.

Sapnap grabbed my hand and intertwined (is that how you spell it) my fingers into his.
I smiled thinking "I found the right one".
------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIII!!!! Sorry for a short chapter, I'll update later tonight hopefully, anyway I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, FOR 9K READS, WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! AND OVER 200 VOTES, THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANKS FOR ALL OF IT, IM GLAD YOU ENJOY MY BOOK!!!!

I LUV YOU ALL BYE MY SPROUTS!!!!!!!!!

                                                             -Plant