Unpacking and Roommate

Y/n Pov

After about 45 minutes we arrived at Clay's house. We parked in the driveway and got out. I was assigned to help Clay unpack his car while my mom and Drista unpacked theirs. I grabbed the 2 boxes from the front seat of Clay's car and he grabbed 2 from the trunk. My mom and Drista grabbed 2 from their trunk aswell, Then Clay lead us to my new room. We set our boxes down and continued to bring the boxes in. After 10 minutes we finished bringing the boxes in. My mom said she and Drista had to go. I gave them both tight hugs.

"I'll miss you" I said while my eyes started to tear up.

"I'll miss you too" My mom said wiping the tear running down my cheek.

"Bye Drista, don't burn the house down when you try to cook something while moms at work, ok?" I said laughing at the end.

"I wont" Drista said laughing.

We said are final goodbyes and they left.

Me and clay talked in the kitchen for a while.

"So, I have been meaning to tell you this but, I have a roommate." Clay said nervous as to wondering how I was going to react.

"Cool" I said.

"Your not mad?" He said.

"No why would I be?" I said.

"Idk, sorry" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyway I have to go and stream with George talk to you later" He said walking off.

"BYE HAVE FUN" I yelled so he could hear me.

I went upstairs to my room and started to unpack my PC and my desk. ( Pretend that the desk could be packed up)

I set up my desk in the corner of my room, then got everything else and started setting that up to. Soon my setup was finished. I got out my sheet and blanket and pillows and the one stuffie I had. I put on my sheet and then set up my pillows and stuffie to where it would be comfy for me. I put my blanket nice and neat on the bed aswell. I sat down for a few and scrolled threw Twitter for a while till I heard Clay knock on my door.

I walked up to my door and opened it.

"Yes" I said with a smile.

"I have to go to Walmart, do you need anything?" He said.

"Uh could you get some monster's" I said.

"Ofc I'll be back soon, Oh and my roommate should be coming home before me so don't mess around or anything. He says walking down the hallway to the stairs.

"I WONT" I yelled back.

I left my door open and started to unpack my clothes and organized my dresser. When I was done I started to get out my decorations to start decorating. 5 minutes later I had like 1 fourth of my decorations done. I head out of my room until I fell.

Sapnap Pov

I went out with some of my friends today so I wouldn't annoy Clay and his Sister since they haven't seen each other in a while. When I came home Clay wasn't because he said that he was going to Walmart. After arriving home I went upstairs to go to my room until I fell.

Y/n Pov

I headed out of my room until I fell.
I luckily didn't fall to hard because I put my arms out to hold myself up. When I opened my eyes I saw a brownish blonde haired man looking at me. We locked eyes for a minute until I broke it saying.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said getting off of a top of him.

"No your good I wasn't paying attention either." He says laughing at the end.

We both stand up and introduce our selfs.

"Hi I'm Y/n" I said.

"Right Clay's Sister, I'm Sapnap" He says.

"Sapnap?" I say.

"Yea?" He says.

"I didn't know he lived with one of his best friends." I said.

"Well know you do" Clay says standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh hey Clay" Sapnap and I said In union.

We both laughed.

"Anyway I got dinner" Clay said.

"Come eat" He continued.

Me and Sapnap went downstairs to eat with Clay.

After that I went upstairs to unpack a little more. After 30 minutes of unpacking the decorations and decorating I decided to take a shower then go to bed.

I asked Clay where the bathroom was so I could take a shower. I got my PJ's and my towel, I went to the bathroom and locked the door so no one would walk in. I turned the shower on and got in. I thought about what happened earlier. Sapnap was very cute. I soon finished got into my PJ's and went back to my room and went to bed.

Hi I'm happy with this chapter I hope you enjoyed it anyway go check out my other story my Quackity x reader.

I will be changing the name to the story including my other story.

This story's name is now
My Brother's Roommate
Ik cringe

My Quackity X reader's name is now.
Jimmy's Friend
Ik more cringe

Anyway bye eat and drink plz
You are valid you matter
Bye!!!!

Word Count:901