George?

A/n: Hi sorry this chapter took so long with school its going to be hard for me especially when I have a a F in science. (Yea ik). I'll try and do some of the story on the bus everyday. Again I'm sorry that I'm being slow with chapters. Thanks for being patient 😁!

Y/n Pov

"So how was the date" Clay asked.

"It was very nice" Sapnap and I said in unison.

"Were you guys comfy" Clay asked.

"Yes we were, thanks clay" Nick said.

We told clay all about the date.

"Well I'm glad you guys had fun" Clay said with a smile.

"Anyway what did you do" I asked.

"Talked to George" clay said.

"Ofc" Sapnap and I said in unison.

We chuckled.

"Oh about george, I do have to tell you something" Clay asked.

"What is it" Sapnap said.

"Well, George may or may not be coming to Florida in 5 days" clay said.

"Wait, GEORGE IS COMING TO FLORIDA" Sapnap yelled.

"YEP" Clay yelled.

"GUYS GUYS, I HAVE EARS" I yelled.

"Not for long" Clay said.

"Fine then I'm going upstairs" I said walking to the stairs.

"Ok bye" clay said.

"Bye Simp, bye Nick" I said as I walked up the stairs.

"Bye Love" Sapnap said.

I blushed at his response.

When I got to my room I decided to stream since I hadn't in a couple days.

I tweeted that I would be going live soon. I set up my stream and started it. I had my starting soon screen up.

After 10 minutes I had a lot of people watching my stream. (157,000) I took my starting screen soon off so they could see my computer screen. I greeted my chat and told them what we were doing for today's stream. (Speedrunning Minecraft)

After about two hours and a half I found the end portal. I put the ender eyes in and it opened the portal.

I walked into the portal and was in the nether. After 30 more minutes I beat the ender dragon.

I did a little dance for beating it. Then I thanked chat for the follows, subs, and donations. I said my goodbyes to chat and ended the stream.

I plopped down on my bed and checked my socials. It was pretty late so I decided to go to sleep. I changed into PJs and laid down. As soon as I hit my pillow I fell asleep.

Nick Pov

Y/n went upstairs and me and dream were gonna talk all about George visiting.

"When did George say he was coming to Florida" I asked. "Well I asked him if we were ever gonna meet up and he asked if he could come in the next couple days" clay said. "I said sure let's go look for plane tickets" clay continued. "We looked for tickets and I bought one for him" clay said. "He said that he was gonna start planning on what he was gonna pack and we ended call" clay said. "He called me back after a while and showed me what he was packing, then we started talking about you and y/n and how cute you were and about your date for a while and then we ended call and not long after you guys came home" clay finished.

I knodded my head. "Wait where's George gonna sleep" I asked. "In my room, with me" clay said. "Ok, oh and listen I swear if y'all make dnf happen just make sure I'm not home" I said. "Will do" he said with a smile.

We talked a little about the date I had with y/n. Clay got tired and went to bed. I checked my phone and saw a twitch notification. It said y/n went live at 10:47. I clicked the notification to see if she was still live. Sadly she wasn't. I went upstairs and knocked on her door. She didnt answer so I opened the door quietly and she was asleep. I closed her door and went to bed.

Hey wassup sorry this took so long, I didn't know what to write so I was like what if George comes to Florida, so I wrote it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try and update faster but I'm not promising that because I can be pretty busy in the week bc school. BYE!!!

Word Count: 741