The First date Pt2

Y/n Pov

I had went upstairs to get ready, since I was was going to take a while.

I went to the bathroom and stripped down and hopped on the shower. The water was warm and made me feel much better than I had this week.

I finished my shower and changed into bed clothes and walked back to my room. I had picked out a cute outfit that would fit a date.

It was a black cropped shirt with ripped jeans and a jean jacket with Converse.
It has style but it's simple.

I did my hair in curls and did light makeup.

By the time I was finished it was 8:45.

Nick pov

It was 8:00 and I decided to get ready.

I went upstairs and grabbed some clothes I thought were good for a date. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was finished I dried myself off and put my clothes on.

I was wearing my white Sapnap shirt (Not promoting his merch or anything) and some black shorts. I fixed up my hair and went to my room to get my vans on.

I went back downstairs and it was 8:45.
Not even a minute later y/n walked down the stairs.

Y/n Pov

It was 8:45 and I walked downstairs. I saw Sapnap and met his gaze. I walked towards him still in his gaze.

"Hello Mr. Simpnap" I said giggling. "H-hi" he cleared his throat. "You look really pretty" he said smiling. "You don't look to bad yourself" I replied returning the smile. "Are you ready to go" he asked. "Yep" I said.

We got in the car and I plugged my phone in the aux cord (is that how it works sorry I've never done that with my car I don't even think you can 😂 lol) and played my playlist.

The drive in-movie was 7 minutes away and lucky we had 13 minutes before the movie starts. We were listening to the songs until "Stay" By Kid laroi (is that how you spell it?) And Justin Bieber came on.

"This is my fav song" we said in unison.
We both chuckled. We sang to the lyrics all the way to the drive-in movie place.

We arrived and backed into a spot. The movie was going to start in 5 minutes. When we got there they were already playing previews.

It was pretty old-school if you ask me they had speakers everywhere instead of you going on a radio station and listening to the movie there while you watched the movie in the car. We opened the trunk and it looked like him and clay had set it up.

"Did you and clay do this" I asked. "I sure as hell didn't" he said laughing. I joined him. We hopped in the trunk and got comfortable. A few minutes later the movie started. (The movie is a horror. I don't know many of them so sorry)

The movie was a horror which was super cool. 30 minutes into the movie there was a jump scare and when I tell you it scared the shit out of me it scared the shit out of me. Sapnap laughed and opened his arms for me to crawl into, which I happily did. We cuddled while watching the movie. Then a part where there was someone getting murdered was playing and I dug my head into sapnaps chest as he pulled me closer. Soon the movie finished and I was relieved. I liked horror movies but just not that one or not yet.

We got back into the car and jammed to some more songs. We stopped at a ice cream shop and got some ice cream. We sat at a table and and talked while eating our ice cream. A couple minutes later it looked like a younger couple came up to us.

"Hi, um sorry to bother you guys but were you guys at the drive-in movie" the girl asked. "Yea we were" I answered. "Oh well we saw you guys cuddling and thought you guys were a cute couple" the girl said. "Oh thanks, so do you guys" I replied giving them a smile. They blushed. "Oh we're not d-dating" the boy said. "Y-yea" the girl added. "Oh well you guys would be a great and cute couple" I said as Sapnap knodding his head. That made them blush even more. "Again sorry for bothering you guys" the girl said breaking the silence."Oh no your fine" I said. We said our goodbyes and they left. We finished our ice cream and headed back home.

We arrived home with Clay running towards the door.

"So how was the date" Clay asked.

I'ma stop this chapter here sorry for not updating in a while so I gave you a longer chapter then the usual. Anyway have a great rest of your week. THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!! It might be awhile until I update but I'm not sure yet.

Word Count:854