The first date

Nick pov

It had been a couple of days since me and Y/n had been dating. I had been planning on taking her on a date somewhere. Me and clay had been talking about where I should take her but couldn't decide on a restaurant or a drive-in movie that was in 2 days.

Y/n soon came down and we stopped talking about it and watched some tv. 

"Hey y/n" I said. "Yea" she said making eye contact with me. "Which would you prefer a restaurant or a drive-in movie" I asked. "Drive- in movies those things are cool as heck" she said. "Why do you ask" she added. "Oh I asked Clay earlier and he couldn't decide so I thought I'd ask you about for your opinion" I said covering up-ish."Oh ok" she said looking back at the tv.

Time skip later that day

Nick pov

It was 8:00 and I was bored as hell so I texted y/n if she'd come to my room. She did and we talked for a little while.

"Oh hey y/n" "yea" "would you like to go on a date?" "Wait really" "I mean yea were dating aren't we" "right right sorry" she said. "Where are we going" she added. "A drive-in movie" I said.
"Oooouuu" she said with a smile on her face.

We talked a little longer and decided to head to bed.

Time skip to the date day

Nick pov

It was finally the day I would take y/n on a date. The movie wasn't till 9:00pm, so me and Y/n were going to go to the skate park like we usually did every weekend or when we wanted to kill time or have something to do. We arrived at the skate park and did what we usually did. (Meaning skateboarding) 

It was 6:30 and we got hungry so we picked up some food and went home. We all eat are food and watched some tv. It was 7:45 and y/n said she was gonna start getting ready since she was gonna be awhile.

Hi, sorry I haven't been updating all week, there's gonna be a part 2 of this which I'll start making soon like maybe tonight or tommrow. Anyway have a good rest of your week. BYE!!!!

Word Count: 399