Twitter post

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I'm guessing Sapnap did too since he woke up a minute after me. "Did you cuddle me" I asked. "Yea I did" Sapnap said in a deep morning voice smiling. I rolled my eyes making Sapnap chuckle. "I'm gonna get up know, can you let me go" I asked. "Nah" he said. "Please" I said pouting. "Can you stay here for a few more minutes" he said in a childish voice. "Fine" I said shoving my face in his chest. I wound up going back to sleep a couple minutes later.

"Lovebirds wake up, I made breakfast" I heard Clay say. "Why" I asked. "Because your foods gonna be cold and you need to get up anyway" clay said. "But I don't want too" I whined. "Neither do I" Sapnap added. "Nope come on" clay said. "Ugh" I groan. Sapnap releases me and we get up to eat. The breakfast was really good but I'd rather cuddle with Sapnap for a little longer. When we finished we all went our separate ways. I decided to take a shower and come back down to watch some tv.

Time skip 2 hours

I had been laying on the couch and watching icarly for an hour and a half. (Idk I panicked on the show change it if you want)

Sapnap pov

I had taken a shower after y/n was done. When I finished getting dressed I went straight to Twitter. I checked my notifications and I was tagged in a tweet. I clicked the notification and it was a tweet that clay tweeted last night.
It was a picture of me and Y/n cuddling.
"DREAM" I yelled. I walked over to his room. "Yea" he replied. "Why'd you post that picture" I asked. "What pict- oh shit I forgot about that" clay said. "Why would you post that" I asked. "Idk because you to looked cute" clay said.
"Why are you so worried" clay asked. "Idk, I just don't, ugh idk" I said. "You don't want her to get hurt by the fandom" clay said. "Yea" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Look at the comments and tell me if there's anything bad" clay said.

I looked threw the comments and 99% percent were shipping us. Even Karl and quackity were. There weren't many bad comments but there were some. "Ok" I said. "Ok what" clay asked. "The comments are fine, 99% percent are shipping us" I said. "Ok good" clay said.
Clay apologized about not asking for me or y/n's permission about the picture. Clay and I decided to head downstairs.

"Hi, what was all that yelling" y/n asked. "Clay tweeted something" I said. "Oh ok" she said going on her phone checking Twitter. I saw her face go a light pink. Then she smiled. "Looks like someone likes you too" clay whispered nudging my arm. "shut up" I whispered back. We continued to watch icarly for the rest of the day. We all fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see a awake y/n. "Can you not sleep" I said quietly but loud enough she could hear me. "No, I can't" she said. "Wanna cuddle" she asked. "Yea" I said going a light pink at what she said. I walked over to the couch she was on and cuddled her. We both fell asleep soon after that.

Hi this is just a short filler chapter the next chapter will be about your first stream.

Details about next chapter

Players:
Dream
Sapnap
You (Y/m/u - Your Minecraft user)
Bbh
Quackity
Karl
Georgenotfound
Tommy
Tubbo
Ranboo
Wilbur
Phil
Niki
Minx
Purpled
Punz
Skeppy
Jack manifold

Stream:

It's a simple talking stream with the other members. (The second stream will be showing you around the dream Smp)

Some people will be streaming which I will say in the next chapter.

Anyway bye luvs I'll be making the next chapter soon!!! BYE!!!

Word Count: 675