Happy tears

Hello, so this chapter may be a little cringy, I'm sorry bout that (not rlly). Anyway this WILL be the last chapter. So I hope you enjoy it!!!
Btw since it's the last chapter I'm making it fancy and writing/typing in italics.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A VERY HUGE TIMESKIP!!! (Yea Ik) (it's 2 years btw)

Y/n Pov

It was September 23rd, Sapnap, Dream, and George, who had been visiting, were acting very weird today.

Dream was being extremely nice, which wasn't him, I mean he was nice but he was being too nice.

George was all giggly, which was weird. He'd look at me and giggle. I probably have checked myself in the mirror about 27 times, making 28 now.

And Sapnap, was ignoring me. He's been busy like all day.

After checking my self in the mirror, dream came in my room, rushing over to me and dragging me outside.

He took me to the passenger seat telling me to get in, I did as told.

He then handed me a blindfold. "Put it on" "Wh-" "NO QUESTIONS, Put it on" "Fine"

I put the blindfold on and we sat there in silence.

Timeskip- 30 mins

It was at least 30 minutes until dream parked the car. I heard his door open and shut, then heard my door open and him grabbing my hand.

We walked for maybe 5 minutes or less until we stopped. He took the blindfold off and I looked at the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

It's like the sky was perfectly smeared with various shades of orange, yellow, and pink.

Then Dream was gone, like he was never here.

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. I turned  around to be met by brown eyes, Sapnaps brown eyes. "Sapnap" I yelled wrapping my arms around him. "Ha hi" he giggled as he hugged back.

We let go of each other and sat down.

"We should mail some of this sand to Wilbur" I giggled as I picked up sand letting it fall in-between my fingers. "Yea, we should" Sapnap laughed.

3rd person Pov

A couple minutes before the sun set, the brown haired boy stood up, helping his beautiful girlfriend get up on her feet.

TW: Kinda cringy

The boy grabbed her hands saying: "Y/n, your the most beautiful girl I've ever met, these past 3 years have been the best of my life, and I hope I can continue to get them for the rest of my life"

The girl blushed as she smiled.

The boy let go of her hands, grabbed something out of his sweatshirts pocket, as he kneeled down. The girl slapped her hand over her mouth with happy tears filling her eyes.

The boy smiled saying: "Y/n, will you make me the happiest man, and marry me".
He opened the tiny square box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"YESSS!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I know I said that I was gonna make a long chapter but I changed my mind and made it short and happy, sorry if it was disappointing, I just didn't want to get to into it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book.

I had fun writing this and it made me happy that you lot enjoyed it. I haven't changed all of Sapnap's real name to Sapnap so I'll finished doing that soon.

I do have another book, but I'm gonna delete that, I don't like how I started it all, I kinda rushed that one but I'ma start a new one, I'll update you on what kinda reader it is.

BYE!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!

                                                  - Plant