Wedding!!!!!

Y/n Pov

Today was the actual wedding. But less then an hour away would I be walking down the aisle.

I'm had gotten my dress on my hair done and I was all set.

T/s 5 minutes till the aisle

I was freaking out. Soon my bridesmaids walked down the aisle, then it was my turn.
Me and my dad intertwined are arms and I walked down the aisle up to Sapnap.

He took my hands into his.
"You look beautiful"
"And you look handsome"

T/s to the good part

(Sorry for using his actual name, like I actually feel bad)

"Nick Armstrong, do you take y/n (Dreams last name) to be your lawfully wedded wife" the priest asked.

"I do"

"And y/n (Dreams last name) do you take Nick Armstrong to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said.
Me and Sapnap kissed. Then walked down the aisle.

(I rlly don't know how a wedding goes, like do they say lawfully, bc the last time when I was at a wedding (couple years ago) I didn't pay any attention, I mean I'm 13 now so like I was 9 or 8 so I don't think we're expected to)

We had a the little party after the wedding, we ate, made toasts, slow danced, danced, socialized with family, I threw my flowers behind me and Drista caught them.

"Yeeeeesssss" she yelled. "I don't think so" dream and our dad said in unison, making us laugh.

We cut the cake, did more socializing and then the night was almost over.

We all walked outside and said our goodbyes to everyone then got in the limo that was taking us to the airport.

"I can't believe I actually married you" I said. "What's that supposed to mean" Sapnap asked. "Dream always told me, to never even fall for one of his friends, or he'd break my knees" I said. Then the window to the driving part opened.

Then a familiar face appeared "oh I still have time for that" they smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took kinda long, I was kinda confused on something's or what I should do.

You were probably expecting something bigger but sadly I'm not very familiar with weddings so your getting something little but cute, sorry if I disappointed.

Anyway where should they go on there honeymoon??????????????

Sorry for using his real name I feel bad for that

Sorry again for sucky chapter