OMG SAPNAP

Ahhhh~ yes updating at 4:00 in the morning !!

------------------------------------------------------------------

HUGE TIMESKIP
It's also the evening

Y/n Pov

Today is me and Sapnap's first anniversary. 
He had told me to get ready so I did. (Choose your outfit)

I walked down the stairs and saw Sapnap at the front door, wearing a very nice outfit.

I walked towards him smiling. He smiled back pulling out f/f (favorite flowers). I smiled taking them. I said thank you and he knodded back. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Dream then came out of knowhere, with a vase, taking my flowers and putting them in there. "Oh, thanks Clay" "Your Welcome".

Sapnap grabbed my hand and lead me to the car. He drove to the sunflower field, that we've been going to over the past months. When we got to our favorite spot, there was a white and red checkered blanket laid neatly in the grass, with a basket full of food.

"Picnic for 2" a familiar accented voice said. "Yes" Sapnap answered. "Follow me" The man said. It was George. He lead us to the blanket. After seating us, he left. Sapnap got the food out, it was my f/f (favorite food).

"Sapnap" I said smiling. "What" he asked. "You didn't have to do this" "Yes I did" I shook my head and he knodded his, making us both laugh.

After we ate, we cuddled in the grass watching the sun go down. "Y/n" "Yes" "I got you something" "Sapnap" "Y/n" "ugh" "sit up" "ok"

I sat up him doing the same. His left arm swung over my head. "Lift your hair up"
I did as told. When he finished,he placed his chin on my shoulder. "Look"
I lifted up the front of the necklace looking at it. "OMG SAPNAP". He smiled in response

It has our initials S+Y/i
(Your initial)

I smiled. "Ty" "yw" "I bet you'll like your present" "I bet I will"

When we got home I dragged him into my room.

"No you fucking didn't" "yes I fucking did" "KARL!!!" "SAPNAP!!!"

Yes I had Karl travel down here to Florida.
And Yes I am the Best Girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know a short chapter, I'm sorry.

BIG NEWS

The next chapter will be the LAST Chapter. Yes I know devastating. But I will try and make it as long as I can. To try and fit as much as I can.

But it may not be the last chapter, bc I don't want to make a chapter to long for you lot. Anyway I'll start writing/typing it soon.