Getting to know each other

Y/n Pov

I woke up to my loud ass alarm
"I swear I'm going to get an Android just to wake up happy" I said outloud.

I heard laughing coming from the hallway. I quickly got up and saw Sapnap walking down the stairs still laughing.

"Ugh great" I thought to myself.
I put nice clothes on and fixed my hair into a bun. (You pick the clothes and if you don't want a bun change it to whatever you like) Then I headed downstairs.

"Hey y/n, how was your sleep" I heard Clay say. "Oh good yours" I replied. "Good thanks" He said. "Oh btw the monsters are in the fridge" Clay said.
"Thanks" I said heading to the kitchen.

I opened the Fridge and got a Monster ultra (don't be dirty😫😏). I went back to the living room and sat down next to clay.

Sapnap Pov

I woke up and got dressed and was heading down stairs. I passed Y/n's room and heard her say "I swear I'm going to get an Android just to wake up happy". I couldn't help but laugh. I heard her jump off her bed and run to her door to see who it was.

Y/n Pov

Clay had went upstairs to edit a video, so it was just me and Sapnap in the living room.

"So uh Y/n, do you uh go to school" Sapnap said breaking the silence. "Yes I do actually I study in computer science" I said. "So do I" he replied. (I don't even know if he goes to school rn or if he would study in that, but we're gonna pretend) "No way" I said smiling.

It went silent for a little while until Sapnap broke the silence again. "Do you play Minecraft" he questioned. "Yea mostly bedwars tho" I replied. "Oh" he said. "Do you watch the Dream Smp at all" he said. "Surprisingly no I don't, I do know about you and George but otherwise I don't know anything" I said taking a sip of my monster.

"Oh well at least you know about me" he said. "What's that supposed to mean"  I questioned. "Nothing" he replied. "Oh ok" I said smiling.

We talked a little more about the dream Smp and I know a little bit more about it.
(This is just me being lazy and not wanting to type so much :), I proofread all this so yes I'm lazy)

I soon got a call from my friend Jessie interrupting me and Sapnap's conversation.
"I'm so sorry let me take this" I said grabbing my phone.
"Your fine" he replied smiling.

I walked into the kitchen and answered.

(Bold is Jessie and italics is you)

It's about time you picked up

Sorry I was having a conversation with Nick

Nick who's that?

Sapnap

Oh sorry, anyway do you wanna play bedwars with me and Emma

Sure hold on a sec

Ok

I ran back to the living room and asked Sapnap if he'd like to join and he agreed to play. I went back to the kitchen.

Can someone join us?

Sure who?

Nick?

Who?

SAPNAP!

Oh right and sure he can join

Ok see you soon

Ok girly bye!

Bye!

I ended the call and me and Sapnap headed upstairs to are pc's and I waited till Jessie sent a message saying she and Emma was ready.

Here's this chapter hope you enjoyed. :)

Word Count: 583