Can i put my minecraft bed next to yours

Y/n Pov

I invited Sapnap and he joined. We gathered all the resources we needed for everything. We decided to make a cute little cottage for our base. It took about 30 minutes to build it and 20 to decorate it. When we finished it was getting dark so we went inside. I placed my minecraft bed were I wanted it to go. "Hey y/n" Sapnap said softly. "Yea" I replied. "Can I put my minecraft bed next to yours" nick said. "Oh uhh, yea sure" I said smiling but shocked he asked that. He set his bed next to mine and we right clicked on the beds and went to minecraft sleep. We played for  another 2 hours. We decided to get to bed since it was almost 5:00. I left the discord call we were in and closed out of discord and minecraft, grabbing my phone to check Twitter and Instagram for anything. I saw a bunch of tweets about my stream and how much they enjoyed it. There was some hate comments,but I shrugged it off because of all the positive comments there were. I finished looking threw my socials and set my phone down. I couldn't sleep for shit. I guess nick couldn't either because he texted me saying the come to his room. I got up and quietly walked to nicks room. The door was open so I just walked in. "Hi" I said. "Come here" Sapnap asked. "Ok" I said walking to the side of his bed. "Not there, here" he said pointing to the spot next to him. I walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled under the covers. "That's better" he said cuddling me. "Your such a simp" I said giggling. "Only for you" he said. I blushed at what he said. He chuckled telling me he saw me blushing. "Goodnight y/n" he said. "Goodnight simp" I said. I then drifted off to sleep.

Hi so short chapter. This chapters really is just finshing off the previous chapter so yea. Anyway I'll be making next chapter soon. BYE!!!!

Word Count: 358