The Skate Park

Y/n Pov

It had been a nice morning I was woken up peacefully and my breakfast was nice. Sapnap and I decided on going to the skate park while dream edited a stream so he could post it on YouTube and them stream later with George and some others. I didn't know how to skate board but Sapnap said he was learning aswell and would teach me the basics.

I put on some shorts, a baggy t-shirt, converse, and put my hair in a bun.

Luckily Sapnap had a extra skate board Incase something happened to the one he was using right now for me to use. "You ready" Sapnap asked. "Yep" I said as I grabbed my phone. We walked out the door and got into his car. We played music and sang to the lyrics while driving there. We had soon arrived. It was pretty empty for a cool day. (Meaning temperature) He started to teach me how to balance on the skate board since I was having trouble with that. 

"You have horrible balance" he said laughing between every word. "I know"  I sighed. We took 5 minutes until I could finally keep my balance. He helped me ride it and soon I could do it all on my own. He showed me a few other things that didn't take me to long to figure out. For hours we just skated around the park, laughing and having fun. It was soon 5:00. We were both hungry and tired, so we decided to leave the park and pick up some food for dinner.

( A/n: I noticed I haven't included dinner in a lot of my chapters😀 so let's pretend they did eat dinner I just didn't write it😘)

We picked up our F/F/F (fav fast food) and drove home. We got in the house and went into the kitchen to eat. We ate and talked for a little while until we finished. I grabbed Clay's food and went to his room to give it to him. I walked in on his stream which wasn't a big deal since people knew about me. I gave him his food said hi to his stream and went to my room.

I laid on my bed bored as hell thinking on what I should do.

"I should

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cliff hanger. I know I said next stream would be showing you around the dream Smp but that will be the third maybe fourth stream but prob the third. Anyway bye.

Word Count: 428