Moms Decision Pt2

"I was thinking on you moving out!" She said. "W-what mom I don't have enough money for a house gosh not even an apartment!" I said in shock.
"Well I'm sorry but your 19 and I told you to get a job!" She said sternly. Mom I haven't heard back from them and I'm in college (Your learning Computer Science) so after I could get a job that pays more!" I say. "Listen were not arguing about this you need to find somewhere to stay!" She yells. "Mom please" I beg to her but can't convince her.

I run up to my room and look threw my contacts to find a family member. I call my aunt's and my uncle's but no one will take me. "Hey are you ok?" I look up from my phone to see Drista standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes. "Yea I'm fine, No one will take me tho" I say with tears falling down my cheek. "Did you try Clay?" She says wiping my tears. "No but I'll try" i say trying to pull my self together. "Ok I'll be downstairs if you need me" She says.

I look threw my contacts until I find Clay. I clicked on him and hit the call button but no answer. I decided to text him.

                                           💚Green Blob💚

I need to talk to you when
You have time.

I head downstairs and watch a movie with Drista and my mom.

Time skip to dinner

"So is anyone taking you?" Your mom says in a curious tone. "Nope, oh look there all like you" I say with a smile on my face. "Seriously your going to pick a fight with me!" She shouts. I don't answer I just finish my food and wash my dishes then head upstairs.

I decide to go on twitch and see that Clay's Streaming. I only got to watch like 5 minutes of it because it ended.

30 minutes later

"Ding" I hear my phone go off as I was playing bedwars with my friends and Drista. (You all are in a discord call)
We finish the round with me and Drista winning. "I gotta hop off I need to sleep" Jessie your friend says. "Me too, it's getting late" Emma adds. "Bye guys" you and Drista say in union. I left the call and checked my phone. 1 notification from 💚Green Blob💚. I open my phone and see the text.

Clay's Pov
I was in the middle of my stream and my phone went off. "Who's was that" Sapnap said. "Mine I'll check it later tho" I reply "ok" He says. After my stream I went to eat something soon after I remembered I got a text. I open my phone to see who it was. It was my sister Y/n I haven't talked to her in a while. I open it and see.

                                            That Crackhead

                                                                    Hey I need to talk to you when
                                                                                                  You have time.

Yea sure what's up?

I send but no response so I just watched a movie and waited for her to reply.

Y/n's Pov

                                           💚Green Blob💚

                                                                                Hey I need to talk to you
                                                                                      When you have time

Yea sure what's up?

Moms kicking me out and I have no where to go and your the only person I haven't tried so can I move in with you

That's all for now bye!!!!
Word Count:581