Second stream

Y/n Pov

"I should stream" I said, as I jumped out of bed and hopping in my gaming chair. I went on Twitter seeing that I had a ton and I mean a ton of new followers on Twitter. I tweeted I would be going live in about 15 minutes. I decided to make my YouTube channel which took about 7 minutes. I chose my game which was a few Roblox games I had played before. (Sorry Roblox was the first thing that came to mind)

I had about 5 minutes left until I would start my stream. I got a text from the one and only snapmap asking if he could join my stream. I replied saying yea sure I'm playing some Roblox if that's ok. He replied saying that's cool and we got our roblox up and joined a discord call.

It had been 5 minutes so I started my stream. I waited a minute or two until I took off my starting soon screen. I welcomed my chat and filled them in on what we were doing and who we were playing with.

We started off with some climb time which was an easier version of tower of hell. Me and Nick made it to the top 3 times in a row until we decided to move on to the next game. We played some flee the facility. I answered questions and thanked people for the donatations and subscriptions. We played broken bones and adopt me. We tried out murder mystery but wound up going to a different game because we both sucked.

We had been playing for atleast 2 hours until I got a raid from dream. "Holy shit, thanks dream for the raid" I said, as I welcomed the thousands of new viewers and read dream's "your welcome" in chat. We played for 3 more hours till we were tired and I said my goodbyes to my stream and ended it. We played Roblox for another hour until we got even more tired then we were.

I told Sapnap goodnight and left the call. I got up out of my chair and plopped on down on my bed. I checked my socials and noticed I had thousands of new followers on TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram. I plugged my phone in and got under my covers to sleep.

Time skip to 1:00 am

I had tried and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I kept twisting and turning to get in the right position but couldn't. I heard footsteps in the hall. I just ignored them. I heard my door open and saw a brown haired man walk towards my bed.

"Why hello simpnap, whatcha need" I asked. "Hello" he said in a sleepy voice, as he climbed in my bed pulling me close. "Is this gonna be every night" I asked. "Yep" he said with a smile.

I didnt mind him much, I mean if it helped us sleep. I did like Sapnap more then a friend I was scared to admit it tho. I thought to myself about my liking of Sapnap, soon drifting off to sleep.

Here a chapter

I think I'ma skip a few months. Why? because. The showing around the dream Smp stream will be within those months so I won't go into much detail with it. I'm sorry but I don't know much about it because I joined the dream Smp fandom during this summer and didn't get twitch until towards the middle of June but I've missed so many streams and I hardly know anything about the place.
I do know some things about it tho.

That may of sounded like I'm not a true fan and believe me I am I just need to start working on catching up with it, but with school and failing in one class it's gonna be awhile. Anyway sorry for all this I do feel a little bad but I wanna get closer to where they share there feelings. I will write other books with more detail with stuff and they'll hopefully be better than this. Anyway bye I'll write the next chapter soon.

Word count: 698